Hi Guys,.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

saimon

Trusted Member
Oct 8, 2012
wow i've been looking around for another anime site that still keep old anime alive and finally i found it here so im very glad to be here and i hope won't break any rules :eek:

and since so many filehost deleting all links and some anime site already stop to reupload the old anime so im hoping that i will find peace in here with enjoying anime that i like:D

basically i don't play any games just give my free time to watch anime and movie,if im start to learn playing games then maybe i will be like my housemate wake up -->games. b4 sleep-->games, finish from work,-->games until he broke up with his fiance cuz games:eek:
so atm i will just enjoy anime with my single life b4 i start to have a girl and married then have a family:D

BTW pls bear with me that sometimes im not pretty much active cuz im kinda busy with work(cranky boss),but i will try my best to spare time in my weekend ;)

and another thing sorry if my engrish wasn't good enough imo:redface:

Last edited:
Welcome to Anime-Sharing saimon. Hope you have an enjoyable stay in A-S.

A pleasure to have you. Your English is fine.

And it's okay to be inactive. =]

Welcome to A-S saimon.... Hope you enjoy your stay....

Your English seem fine.... Stop by the Spam/Game section when your bored and have time.....

hiya saimon welcome to AS ^^

haha it's okay to be inactive.......oh and stop by the Spam section/Forum games if you've got time to kill :P

Welcome! Nice to meet you saimon and worry not. If you're busy, [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] will do all the work for you. ^^

Stay away from all the suspicious members and you'll be fine!

Welcome to AS saimon~

Beware of that suspicious member telling you that ill do your work for you ;p Chances are ill be somewhat busy for a while~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time :3

Welcome in the free-mind-zone of ASF, saimon!

Have easy lot fun with us all and with you beloved things here~...

...And don't mind about your englich, okay? How say "nobody is perfect"~

Welcome to ASF, saimon-tsu!! :laughpanda:
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Drop by games n spam section if you have a time..
Nice to meet ya :3

welcome to the AS family

as what frank said, stay away from frank XD

jk

anyways enjoy your stay with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.