Hi guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keychains

Sep 29, 2014
Keychains here! I've been using Anime-Sharing for quite some time, but never had the guts to join--I'm usually always a non-registered lurker wherever I go, so this is actually my very first time joining such a huge online community. Please excuse me if I don't understand DA INTORNET SPEAKZ or how to insert pretty pictures in a post or anything like that.

Basically I'm interested in games, anime, eroge, music, and stuff like that--perfect for this place. Now if I only had the time to actually PLAY those games.

Favorite anime: Death Note, Clannad
Favorite video games: Metroid Prime 1, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

btw, the name just comes from a picture I found, a Klefki with a giant Keyblade. I oughta have that as my avatar...

So, uh, I look forward to being here!

Well, welcome to ASF Keychains!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Welcome to AS Keychains~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting :3

To insert pictures~ You first upload to an image hosting site like photobucket and then use the link in the image thingy (looks like a tree) in the bar~ Seems to confuse quite a bit of people~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead