.: Hi everyone! :.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nihonbashi

Medieval Baka
Elite Member
May 11, 2016
Hi there!

Anime-sharing looks like a nice place to hang around so I have joined the forum!!
I´m a baka that loves old school anime/manga but I´m also a fan of some of the new releases. My first anime was Armitage III (wow.. that was a looooong time ago O.o)..
Now I´m a big fan of the Tenchi Muyo series, my fav. is a spin-off - Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari -a.k.a- War on Geminar.
See you around!

NB

Oh, here are you... Anyway...

Well, welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, nihonbashi!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: You did indeed a nice work made in the Entry section of SOTM!

Thanks for the welcome! ^^

Glad you liked it! I have limited GFX skills but I think I can whip up a tag from time to tome to enter a competition ^^.

Thanks for the welcome! ^^

Glad you liked it! I have limited GFX skills but I think I can whip up a tag from time to tome to enter a competition ^^.
Lol, you're anytime welcome^_^!

And don't worry, everyone started once from zero experience in that area. Lol, you've just a bit more practise, then runs smooth from itself the thing...^_^

Welcome to Anime-sharing, nihonbashi! I hope you enjoy your time here~
MV7XVZ.png

And, like nanashi said, very nice SOTM entry! :fulfilled:

Welcome to AS nihonbashi~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.