Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hjacked this introduction for some sibling love btw ^^

:059: Hi Kaoru, and welcome to AS!

don't worry about your english as long as we can understand you it's fine, english is just my secondary language, we're glad that you've joined AS community. you can definitely enjoy posting here especially in the spam threads,

so what are your favorite animes? what genre of music do you listen to? how did you find AS?

be very active and find lots of friends here, and don't forget to read the rules it's important.

-see ya :967339c1:

Thank you AS!and theres alot of anime i reallly liked but if i had to pick out some of my favorites it would have to be Clannad, Higashi no Eden and AB! The music genres a mainly listen too are jpop,jrock and kpop. Also i found this site through searching exalpha anime, which i used to vist frequently, until the blog closed. I wondered if there would be anything new up and saw this forum and decided to join ^^

I see, we got the same thing when i first found AS. ^_^ glad to know you'd stay with us. (even before :) )

I wondered if there would be anything new up and saw this forum and decided to join
Same old crew member, and may be some new releases, we are trying to populate the older release as well

Same old crew member, and may be some new releases, we are trying to populate the older release as well

that's right! i miss the eroge stuff that was posted before. but now it's back ;p

trying to fill AS with all kinds of stuff. to attract all kinds of people. :th_092_:

I'll release some statement regarding exy's situation later when I know something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03