Hi everyone ! I'am Tsukuyomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukuyomi

The Moon God
Mar 26, 2013
Hello, nice to meet you all ! I'am Tsukuyomi and i'am new here. I was on Animekyun before but the website shut down and i lost contact with everyone from Animekyun. But i saw few username which was the same as on Animekyun like Kaizer and Nightpanther and this made me register. I also want to get along with all the other members.
I'am looking forward to see you all on the other threads, you will mostly see me in the ecchi picture of the day thread :menft:.Have a nice day!

P.S: I'm French so my english is not so good, sorry.:sowwy:

Welcome in the ASF-team, Tsukuyomi!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice:

- Don't mind about your english, because you're understandable, and no is perfect.
- Then begin with the searching your lost buddis here...:goodtea:~>

haisai! o/

welcome! look around and have fun. good luck on finding lost hentai-friends~

hello Tsukuyomi and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

Welcome to AS Tsukuyomi~

Hmm looking for lost friends... good luck :thumbup:

Drop by the spam and games as well~ Maybe pokes the drawing contest? x3

Thank you for welcoming me :bigeyes:

I found my friends on the Group AK Alumni :runhappy:. But it seems that they are not really active :foreveralone:.
But nevermind I know that they are here, and i will also enjoy to make some new friends here :goodtea:.
Here,take a cookie in the spoiler.
wv56y.jpg

Welcome to Anime-Sharing Tsukuyomi. Though I am slightly saddened to see name of a goddess that will be using the ecchi side of the forums. D:

Pleased to meet you. =]

Welcome to Anime-Sharing Tsukuyomi. Though I am slightly saddened to see name of a goddess that will be using the ecchi side of the forums. D:

Pleased to meet you. =]

I'm pleased to meet you too but you made a mistake.
TSUKUYOMI – Also spelled Tsukiyomi. The moon god and ruler of the night. In the Nihongi he is the son of both Izanami and Izanagi. In the Kojiki he is said to have been born from Izanagi’s right eye and in a third tradition supposedly sprang from a mirror in Izanagi’s right hand.
Tsukuyomi is not a goddess but a god because he is a male ( just like me héhé :mafiaboss:) I think that he represent well the ecchi side of the forum even if he is a god because he live in the dark side :evillaugh:

Hmm I could swear your name is from a card game for android and stuff... Well welcome to ASF! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hmm I could swear your name is from a card game for android and stuff... Well welcome to ASF! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thanks for welcoming me !
Yes i saw that there is a card in vanguard game which is Goddess of the half Moon Tsukuyomi, but mine Tsukuyomi is related to the real God of Moon of the Japanese Mythologie.:mafiaboss:

I'm pleased to meet you too but you made a mistake.
TSUKUYOMI – Also spelled Tsukiyomi. The moon god and ruler of the night. In the Nihongi he is the son of both Izanami and Izanagi. In the Kojiki he is said to have been born from Izanagi’s right eye and in a third tradition supposedly sprang from a mirror in Izanagi’s right hand.
Tsukuyomi is not a goddess but a god because he is a male ( just like me héhé :mafiaboss:) I think that he represent well the ecchi side of the forum even if he is a god because he live in the dark side :evillaugh:

Hmm, then I've made a grave mistake. All this time, I thought the two deities were one and the same. :goodtea:

Thanks for the correction~ :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html