Hi everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deimos

Nov 29, 2014
Hi everybody! This is a little intro... (just found the site and snap-registered)

My name is Shawn, I'm half Japanese (Okinawan) and I speak Japanese better than I can read katakana/hiragana/kanji. (more like I can't read it at all loool)

I've lived in the US nearly my entire life, but I've been abroad in Okinawa (for 6 - 7 months) before, trying to learn about the culture and how to speak Japanese.

Throughout my experiences, I found out I'm a lover of the Japanese culture and I love everything that it has to do with anime!

But right now, I'm a poor, broken college student :( but I'm going to find my way through it because my goal is to live in Japan one day! (and anime and stoofs helps me through it all)

Hopefully I can get along with everyone on this site, because you guys seem to share the same opinions as I and I love that! :D

Thanks!!!

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Welcome to ASF Deimos!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time as well...^_^!!!

Edit: You'll maybe me now for this hate, but... You've rather soon again the college catch up, because without this is then still heavier your dream in Japan to reach.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Welcome to AS Shawn~

Drop by the spam and games some time~

Hmm... /me was horrible in japanese classes @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.