HGNN Reviews | Beginner Writer

Ecch1Tecch1

Jul 20, 2017
HGNN
Hentai Game & Visual Novel reviewer

I'm a beginner Reviewer and Writer, doing this to improve my Writing skills aswell as critiquing, ah bonjour!
I didn't start doing this long ago, so I'm trying to learn the techniques and power words that people won't understand, just like those professionals!
This is in a sense a way to show my experience like a CV for writing jobs I want to take in the nearby, or not, future.
Feedback is very much appreciated, I don't have that much thick skin on me so take it easy on the little guy.

I run a website (I don't have any cha-ching so I'm keeping it free for now) that I setup to for my Reviews.
My reviews might seem harsh, I don't sugar coat, I write what I experienced. If it's bad, glitchy, I'll say it.​

Here is that Website
HGNN Reviews (Wix)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.