[Patch] HF patches

Harem Mate HF Patch

This patch installs official patch 1.30, PARTIAL English translations and full uncensor and other essential mods for Harem Mate by Illusion. The included mods were created by HF modders and translators.

attachment.php

Harem Mate HF Patch version 0.4 includes:

Official
  • Official Patch 1.30 by Illusion
Translations
Uncensors
Cheats
  • Save Game by dannyhel provided by PTdesu
Note: All mods are optional, so you can select to install only e.g. the uncensors or translations when running the patch.

This patch would not be possible without SB3UGS_v1.0.7sigma by enimaroah

Show your appreciation of the modder's work and click on all the
reputation-40b.png
buttons above and write a comment!

Important
  • There are a few issues with the included save game, like the progress being partially reset when you play a scene. For now you just have to reinstall the save game (just run the patch again and check only the save game).
  • It's perfectly safe to apply a newer version of the patch on top of older versions.
  • Make sure that you have a backup of the original files before you run the patch!
Having problems?
  1. Read the Harem Mate Technical Help wiki!
  2. Read/search the Harem Mate discussion!
  3. PM me

Future
This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.​

DOWNLOAD: anime-sharing -

DOWNLOAD: MEGA -

DOWNLOAD: MF -

Changelog
0.4, 2015.04.12: First version with fully working uncensor thanks to FutaBoy and enimaroah; Update uncensor to 0.3 and Vibrator/Sexy items to 0.2.
0.3, 2015.02.15: Fix that save game was included in the recommended setup.
0.2, 2015.02.15: Fix launcher not working on a clean install (copy config files if they don't already exist), add save game, improve warnings about uncensor issues, fix UI author.
0.1, 2015.02.12: Initial version

Last edited:
Play Club HF Patch

This patch installs official DLC 1-4 (Game Update 0508/0729 + Maid Set + Nurse Set), English translations and full uncensor and other essential mods for Play Club and Play Club Studio by Illusion.

220px-PlayClub_BoxArt.jpg

Play Club HF Patch version 1.4 includes:

Official
  • Official DLC 1-4 (Game Update 0508/0729 + Maid Set + Nurse Set) by Illusion
Translations
Uncensors
Misc
Cheats
Note: All mods are optional, so you can select to install only e.g. the uncensors or translations when running the patch.

The mods included in this patch would not be possible without SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 1.0.12 by enimaroah

reputation-40b.png

Important
  • The uncensor will overwrite your resources.assets, which might interfere with other mods.
  • It's perfectly safe to apply a newer version of the patch on top of older versions.
  • Make sure that you have a backup of the original files before you run the patch!
Having problems?
  1. Read the Play Club Technical Help wiki!
  2. Read/search the Play Club discussion or the Play Club Studio discussion!
  3. PM me

Future
This patch will be updated if there are updates to any of the included mods or if other essential mods are released.​

DOWNLOAD: MEGA -

DOWNLOAD: MF -

Changelog
1.4, 2016.02.08: Replace uncensor with Existing Uncensor Mixture V1.4.
1.3, 2015.08.13: Update Uncensor to V4.2 No Wet, update Story Translation to 2015-08-01.
1.2, 2015.08.12: Update uncensor to V4.1.
1.1, 2015.08.04: Update official patch to 0729, update Studio translation to 1.3, update uncensor to one supporting 0729 V2.
1.0, 2015.07.27: Update official patch to 0724, update Studio translation to 1.2, update uncensor to 0724 (150726).
0.9, 2015.07.23: Built with Inno Setup 5.5.6(u). Update launcher to 1.0.0.8, update save game by Gerster, add overwritereadonly flag to a IPA and UI translation to fix read only prompt during setup.
0.8.1, 2015.07.22: Fix issue with Play Club without Studio by installing bdpq PUM 1.0.
0.8, 2015.07.22: First version with support for Studio. Update patch to 0507/0716 and include additional DLC, update launcher to 1.0.0.6, update story to 100%, update UI translation to 0.0.7, add Studio UI translation, change uncensor to version posted by bdsqlsz (only full version available), update IPA to 1.4.
0.3-0.7 2015.07.18-21: Not public releases
0.2, 2015.06.14: Update PUM to 150614 (fixes the extra censored scrotum when the guy is invisible).
0.1, 2015.05.26: Initial version

Last edited:
Re: Custom AI-Droid HF Patch

This patch installs the official patch and English translations made by the awesome HF modders.

attachment.php

Custom AI-Droid HF Patch version 2.3 includes:

The patch uses these invaluable tools:
AiDroidExtract and SwapStrings by ScumSuckingPig, arrival and enimaroah

reputation-40b.png

Having problems?
  1. Read the Custom AI-Droid Technical Help wiki!
  2. Read/search the Custom AI-Droid discussion!
  3. Post your question in the Custom AI-Droid discussion!
  4. PM me

Future

DOWNLOAD: Here-

Version history
2.3, 2013.11.03: Update female uncensor to 1.1, male uncensor to 1.1 and launcher to 1.08a v2.
2.2, 2013.01.18: Add bonus disk
2.1, 2012.09.15: Added DLC2
2.0, 2012.08.30: Add Custom AI-Droid 1.08a patch, DLC1 and DLC3-9 and launcher 1.08a
1.3, 2012.08.09: Add Subs 1.3 by carwarr
1.2, 2012.04.21: Include female uncensor
1.1, 2012.04.08: Include Male Uncensore 1.0
1.0, 2012.01.07: Update launcher to include demosaic.
0.4, 2011.11.23: Update official patch to 1.06, update English launcher to 1.06
0.3, 2011.11.11: Update official patch to 1.04, update English launcher to 1.04, update AIDROID-Subs to 1.1.
0.2, 2011.11.05: Update launcher to non-debug include AIDROID-Subs 1.0
0.1, 2011.11.02, Initial version

Hi there, I'm trying to apply the patch and I'm getting an error. Is there a way around this or a way to resolve it?

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 987
Sexy Beach Premium Resort HF Patch

This patch installs official PARTIAL English translations and PARTIAL uncensor (with KNOWN ISSUES) and other essential mods for Sexy Beach Premium Resort by Illusion.

qDmGwoI.jpg

Sexy Beach Premium Resort HF Patch version 0.6 includes:

Translations
Uncensors
Misc

The mods included in this patch would not be possible without SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 1.0.21 by enimaroah and Illusion Plugin Architecture 1.4 by EusthEnoptEron

reputation-40b.png

Important
  • The latest patch [Launch DLC + Additional Data + Patch Vol.1 - 14] is a prerequisite and you must install it before you use this patch!
Having problems?
  1. Read the Sexy Beach Premium Resort FAQ!
  2. Read/search the Sexy Beach Premium Resort discussion!
  3. PM me
Future

DOWNLOAD: MEGA

Changelog
0.6, 2016.02.05: Update Buttons to 1.3.1, add New Sex buttons, update translations to 29-11-2015, update UI Translation to v0.11.8, add Male Enhancement 0.5, add Illusion Plugin Architecture 1.4, add Post Process Control v1.0. [Launch DLC + Additional Data + Patch Vol.1 - 14] is a prerequisite.
0.5, not a public release
0.4, 2015.11.08: Update Button Translations to v1.2, Launcher v1.0.1.1, Translations 28-10-15 + 1030 Update, UI Translation Plugin v0.10.4. Add Female Uncensor v1.1 1024 by aoyu18, Female Uncensor Layered 0.1 by FutaBoy, Male Uncensor Testbuild 151003, Male Uncensor Prototype (tan) 151102. Remove 100% save (already included in official patches). Use SB3UGS 1.0.21.
0.3, 2015.09.20: Update UI Translation Plugin to 0.8.4 and set bUseRegEx=False to reduce performance impact, update Translations to 20-09 02-00, update Launcher to 1.0.0.12, update 100% Story Save + All item to 2.3. Add Button Translations v1.1, add H Menu, Oil & Events Buttons 150914 (using SB3UGS), Remove Studio Items 150912 and instead copy original 0918 files because studio items are already translated by Translations 20-09 02-00. Use Hi-Res Icons for setup and desktop shortcut.
0.2, 2015.09.17: Update UI translation plugin to 0.7, update UI Translations to 150917, update Tripel Uncensor to 0.2, add Uncenone Texture Fix 1024 & Pubic Hair Fix 150917
0.1, 2015.09.15: Initial version
Banner made by thelulz

Last edited:
Re: Love Death 4 HF Patch

Love Death 4 patch Mega link down , and what happen to the AS link ? 14/20 Kbps download .....

Reactions: trtlatstewa
yo. so, HF is down, apparently due to some jackwaggon hacker, don't suppose you could post a mega link to the HF patch for Custom maid 3D 2 V1.31? (latest V to date)

yo. so, HF is down, apparently due to some jackwaggon hacker, don't suppose you could post a mega link to the HF patch for Custom maid 3D 2 V1.31? (latest V to date)
Sorry, but I'm not the author of the CM3D2 HF Patch. It was made by usagirei.

Reactions: akyryz
Ah damn XD I just kind of assumed, you seem to post a lot of the HF patches and your username was super familiar.

Sexy Beach Premium Resort HF Patch requires the Launch DLC + Additional Data + Patch Vol.1 - 14 patch, I can't seem to find a download link that works for this, is it possible to have it re uploaded here as the original link is dead? Thanks in advance.

On the Hongfire site the HF patch for Teatime's らぶギア LoveGear (Kinematic Lovers) is missing. Do you still have it?

I having a issue, and i'll be grateful if you guys could help me with it:

Somehow i can't manage to find a working file of the Love Death 3 HF Patch version 0.9.1 to download, i searched almost the entire web during all day in order to find it, but without success(found some links related to the patch in some russian and germany sites, but unfortunately these links are all dead)!!!!!

Since i cannot afford to play this game in it's default language and without an uncensor installed (I HATE playing a h-game without some kind of uncensor!!!!!), i humbly like to ask:

Is anyone there kindly enough that have the latest patch and could upload to a file hosting server (like MEGA or Rabid Files) for download???

Because otherwise i will be forced to give up playing this game altogether(and i already have installed the game), and i REALLY don't wanna do that!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

I having a issue, and i'll be grateful if you guys could help me with it:

Somehow i can't manage to find a working file of the Love Death 3 HF Patch version 0.9.1 to download, i searched almost the entire web during all day in order to find it, but without success(found some links related to the patch in some russian and germany sites, but unfortunately these links are all dead)!!!!!

Since i cannot afford to play this game in it's default language and without an uncensor installed (I HATE playing a h-game without some kind of uncensor!!!!!), i humbly like to ask:

Is anyone there kindly enough that have the latest patch and could upload to a file hosting server (like MEGA or Rabid Files) for download???

Because otherwise i will be forced to give up playing this game altogether(and i already have installed the game), and i REALLY don't wanna do that!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Here https://mega.nz/#F!1qZSTKpD!UuDZsogwmyR1P-HZM8yXuA

Hey guys,new here. I'm trying all illusion games since i just discovered they exist. The HF patches have made this process super simple. I'm trying to get HF patch 1.9 for Premium Play darkness but no luck so far. All i've found is a couple of dead torrents. If anyone has a working link or torrent please let me know. Thanks.

hi can anyone reupload all love death series HF-Patch, at least the firstone i cant find it anywhere. Help Please.
This one by inquisitor:

LoveDeath HF Patch version 1.0 includes:

Official: LoveDeath 1.11 patch by TEATIME
Interface translation by MarC0
English Launcher by MarC0
Full Uncensor by MarC0
Full Save by MarCO

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25