Hey people im back again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Hey all, I know its been a while, maybe over a year now since I disappeared from here, ive had some ups and a lot of downs and been so busy but im back and going to try to see how many of my old friends are still here and doing well too. Nice to meet all new people too :)

I dont know who you are but welcome back :goodtea: I hope we can get along :)

I hope so too, its been so long that I wonder if many around still today from a few years ago

Well, what seeing my rotten eyes there... My lil. bro is finally back again, welcome back and let's again some fun have, like in old days once...:goodtea:

Well, what seeing my rotten eyes there... My lil. bro is finally back again, welcome back and let's again some fun have, like in old days once...:goodtea:

that's the plan man, ive hear some are gone but lets make a new gen of fun. how have you been?

that's the plan man, ive hear some are gone but lets make a new gen of fun. how have you been?

Well, the "family" is disconnected since long, an shared around the world... And okay...xD

Edit: We should rather talk at LPW, if it not bother okay?

Welcome back. I don't really know you. Though you get points for the shiki signature. <3

thanks and nice to meet new people, I love shiki and was such a great anime :)
Who did you go for, the shiki or the humans? I thought the humans were much, much worse than the shiki
and it was sad to see them get wiped out by heartless humanity. : ( a good yarn all the same.

Who did you go for, the shiki or the humans? I thought the humans were much, much worse than the shiki
and it was sad to see them get wiped out by heartless humanity. : ( a good yarn all the same.

I was on the shiki side all the way, humans were bad as they went too far, they lost there homes, went even too far in brutal sun burning too. I would be shiki though XD

I was shiki before. Changed my name to shir0.

that explains a lot and now I remember you, we talked a few times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?