Heroes of Azeroth, heed my warning! The Burning Legion has returned!

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010

The Burning Legion have not forgotten our defiance thousands of years ago, and now they have returned! Stronger and more determined, they will not stop until they have destroyed all life on Azeroth. Heed the calling of your King, champions! For our world stand on the brink of destruction once more, we must band together and slay each and every demon that threaten Azeroth! We are the shield and sword of Azeroth, and together we will strike down the Burning Legion, but remember this: should we fail, all worlds will burn! For we are the last bastion against the Burning Legion, we must face this dark times together, for no one is able to face the Legion alone. FOR AZEROTH!

6IqYKG.jpg
wFYAk7.jpg
8N0g5f.jpg
grs9Wd.jpg
cDCRsUq.jpg
hOpgi.jpg
YNv5Z7z.jpg
BFM0Ue.jpg
D8zhTKx3.jpg
4sqZv.jpg
Rk52Sn6t.jpg
9Rp02B.jpg

Role-playing aside, Legion shaping up to be a solid expansion, I thought it might be a decent time for me to see whether or not I can find some people lurking here that also play World of Warcraft. It would be nice to find and share what you enjoy (or have enjoyed), be it Legion or any previous expansion, any great memories, moments you have had with your friends, adventures you had in the past, everything would be great to share, screenshot(s) very welcome! But make sure if you have more than a few that you put a spoiler tag around it so you don't end up making people scroll a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!