Hentai simulation games recommendations?

T

Tutsmybarreh12345

Hello everyone :D
I'm new here so please forgive me if I made that thread in wrong place or something but in general I'm looking for some interesting new hentai/sex sims to play.
I already played most of the "big titles" so us illusions AG3, AA2, Honey select, Play Club and others like CM3D (1/2), and quite few other.
I'm looking esepcially for ones that are very interactive (so not just playing animations but these are also ok) with my favourite fetish, the x-ray shots, i recently also played Rinkan from MICONISOMI, aswell as few other titles (also quite a bit of flash based ones) here ois the list (might few missed a few titles):
- Rinkan
- Most Illusion games
- CM3D
- Bousoft's games
- Sealed Room Breed 2
- Wankuri & Musumate
- MILF Saiko
- Liru The werewolf and other games from that creator
- Also some non-japanese games like yyifalicious, Xstoryplayer, Sex Villa, some VR demos)
- A bunch of flash games
- Lots of different ones that I can't include becaue it would take me 2-3 hours to think of every title.
And while some of them are true sims, some are just animations and other are predifnied positions and either 2D or 3D I enjoyed most of them... The problem is, I want more of them, especially ones that have internal view/x-ray/cross section options available, preferably actual simulators so lots of interaction and control, don't mind other fetishes, can be either furry/neko*, human*, robots*, aliens, monsters*, lolis*, forced or not, or whatever the heck you can reccomend, belly expansions*, belly dick imprints/bulge*, impregnation*, more in-depth complex statistics of a girl such as love/hate/lewdness,etc as well as both 2D and 3D works are welcomed.
*especially those :D

I hope I'm in a right place to get some great recommendations from you! :D

Does anybody know similar titles the these games? Can anyone recommend something? :)

check these out:

Uraretown (ウラレタウン)
Future love space machine
house party
skyrim loverslab and 0sex mods
Pretty Warrior May Cry
Guriguri cute yuffie
Kenzsoft maid game/animation
Underoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]