Suggestion Hentai OVA forum spammed with 3D CG set

Regis

Trusted Member
Jan 17, 2013
Hello,

the Hentai OVA forum is getting spammed with LQ 3D CG sets with the Filemoster Hoster. Isn't that against the rules? Should I just report the threads? Or is this generally accepted? It's kinda annying but i dont want to do do mass reports if it makes no difference.

Okay i checked, you are referencing to the ROSS users ? I don't see issue, i checked hand full of threads it is positioned as 動画 on dlsite. Which means animation, as for file-hosting, as long as it's free to download from it's okay.
But if you see the 3DCG sets posted in ova, immediately report it, necessary actions will be taken.

Also, do not spam report button. If you have more then one thread to report, copy and paste additional links to the first report, so it's look like

[thread] report
-link to another thread violating the same rules
-link to another thread violating the same rules

Do this if the author is the same.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Upvote 0
For now, I've looked at their descriptions and moved all the threads that don't contain any animation. If there's something I overlooked, please let me know. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03