HELP! Soul Eater. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

budbudbud

Apr 6, 2012
Omg all the links to soul eater are dead! and i haven't finished downloading the anime yet ([TCL] Soul Eater [Dual-Audio] [BluRay] 720p).

If anyone can find it their heart to reupload the links it would make my MONTH!
i know it would be a awful hassle to you but i am still a student and cannot afford the expenses of buying the dvd itself. . .

if so - please if you can, after you re-upload the files can you send me the links privately as i do not wish for the links/files to be removed again Click here to enlarge

p.s if you can ,can you please upload it to sites where you don't need a premium account such as www.mediafire.com - but if you can't do that then i'll be grateful if you can upload the links at all to any site.

(if you are to send me the links privately - message me privately :) )
Thanks and have a Great day!

Last edited:
Omg all the links to soul eater are dead! and i haven't finished downloading the anime yet ([TCL] Soul Eater [Dual-Audio] [BluRay] 720p).

If anyone can find it their heart to reupload the links it would make my MONTH!
i know it would be a awful hassle to you but i am still a student and cannot afford the expenses of buying the dvd itself. . .

if so - please if you can, after you re-upload the files can you send me the links privately as i do not wish for the links/files to be removed again Click here to enlarge

p.s if you can ,can you please upload it to sites where you don't need a premium account such as www.mediafire.com - but if you can't do that then i'll be grateful if you can upload the links at all to any site.

(if you are to send me the links privately - message me privately :) )
Thanks and have a Great day!

download bit torrent and ill make u a dual audio torrent of soul eater

TCL is likely to be gone - the uploader quit after MU went down and I could find no live links.
Discounting mini-encodes, this leaves you with Coalgirls (might take a long time to complete) and a-S (only 1080p) for dual audio bluray encodes. Which one do you prefer?

I checked a couple versions, including TCL's 1080p (for some reason that was still findable).
As a result I can tell you that the source suffers from some very heavy banding. TCL 'fixed' that by using heavy filtering which resulted in the screen becoming significantly darker. Since Soul Eater has quite a few dark scenes the detail loss is not acceptable in my opinion.

In the end I selected a-S for 1080p (smallest filesize and around the same quality as other 1080p encodes) and Coalgirls for 720p (large filesize, but the only release to actually fix the banding issues in an acceptable way).

My recommendation would be to grab the Coalgirls version and hope they're done with it soon. Alternatively mix and match however you like:

Soul Eater (a-S BD 1080p) (Dual Audio)
Soul Eater (Coalgirls BD 0720p) (Dual Audio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03