Helloooooo everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazaK

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi everyone,

i'm LazaK, a software engineer from France and in my late twenties. I'm playing eroge games since nearly 8 years if i'm correct. I started with 対魔忍アサギ (Taimanin asagi) and 監獄戦艦~非道の洗脳改造航海~ (Prison battleship) in english. I was waiting for a long time for the translation for 監獄戦艦2 and 監獄戦艦3. I got frustrated because the translation took very long, so i played other games who were translated in english until last year. When i saw that there was only a partial patch after a few years of waiting, i gave up waiting and started to learn japanese (May 2017). Last week i checked my level by testing my reading skills and i managed to read ええけつ by UU-zone relatively easily, for reference:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-doujinshi-34/japanese-c92-%5Buu-zone-nuezou-%5D-%E3%81%88%E3%81%88%E3%81%91%E3%81%A4%E3%80%82-%E3%82%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%80%E3%81%AE%E4%BC%9D%E8%AA%AC-665882/

But i have a long way to go before i can read 監獄戦艦2 and 3. I'm also interested in reading ChuSinGura46+1 and 幕末尽忠報国烈士伝 MIBURO and also some light novels. I don't know when i will able to read them, but i'm determined to learn everything i need to learn :)

I found this forum while i was looking on infos about 監獄戦艦2 and 3 and ChuSinGura46+1

That's all you have to know about me :)

I hope we will all get along very well. If you have don't hesitate just ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.