Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im sort of an oddity nya~

I confuse myself quite a bit nya~ I dont know why i do half the stuff i do nya~

I doubt myself quite a bit nya~ A little less doubtful would be nice nya~

Its a pretty nice library nya~ Of course i never really poked at the books nya... has laptop and that occupies most of my time nya~

I dont really control my fantasy nya~ I just let it run wild nya~

Too much water would be a bad thing nya~ But thats sort of whats happening nya...

Im probably more of a tortoise nya... slow with about everything nya...

I like playing with myself too nya~ Set up large armies of random toys around the room nya~ But having someone to play with is still more fun nya... if more frustrating at times nya...

Well trying again is a good thing nya~ I just give up on stuff cuz i dont know the method or any way of obtaining the method nya~ If i dont get any idea from attempting to fix it then i probably wont even if i try longer nya...

Well i said that Theme of SSS gave me a really pure feeling which got more chaotic later on nya~ And each shape and mark isnt exactly random nya~ They represent the repeating notes and instruments used in the song nya~ Its quite carefully planned actually nya~

Lol and this is just random chatter nya~ Quite a bit more fun i would say nya~

I guess i should be accusing wizard kun nya~ I tend to forget the thoughts that led up to the current thought nya~ So i cant connect them well nya~

You dont need to nya xD Im just doing this for fun nya :3 But its going to take a while nya :x Needs a bit more planning before i start nya~ Hmm if you gave me random ideas of stuff you like it might help nya~

If you consider yourself as 'odd'... then others will do the same...

People tend to do things without too much justifiable means... It's not anything bad.~

Second-guessing or questioning oneself as well as other emotional or personal factors may cause those doubts... I usually stick to my first choice or say 'to heck with it' and do what I want.

Lol... you don't poke at the books. A sad library... new and old books... no one to reads them

'Wild' and 'crazy' kids these days... :p You'll do better at parties then if your thoughts are as 'wild' as you claim them to be.

Letting it overflow... Wonder what can contain such an ocean~

I'm the hare. You're the tortoise. We still do things in our pace from time to time... no rush or slowness.

Large armies... Did they have a 'good leader'? xD I guess it's better to play with someone. Although, for me, I prefer to play alone.

I come up with ways, ask, or research no methods to fix things if I'm stuck... It's not that I want to win and dislike failing. It's more like I just don't like the fact that it's 'broken' or deemed 'unfixable'. Too... sad. :x

It does sound like an elaborate plan. A very good explanation about how not just the song, but the mood, the musical notes, and the overall piece contributed to your drawing. :3

Random chatter... it is fun. I mostly reflect upon myself and my surroundings each day... A little friendly banter is good now and then. ^^

Hahaha... that 'wizard' is pretty handy. Makes me wonder who his parents were for creating such a being.

Random ideas... I like fancy, intricate swirls or patterns. Nice clean sharp words... and maybe some fruits, ribbons, and toy nutcrackers...~ xD

Hmm yes i suppose~ Except i dont see odd as being negative necessarily~

Yeah i suppose xD People act on whims all the time :3

Well i dont really trust myself in certain stuff... If i went with "to heck with it" then i guess my personality would be quite different xD

Most books are online somewhere so having a laptop could give access to the same stuff... the library is actually getting e books too XD

But thats only my mind :/ Doesnt help with other physical expressions much :x I dont really like parties either...

Well the lower places are going to flood a bit :/ Not sure if itll be as much as they show in movies but itll flood...

Yeah xD As long as we get stuff done it shouldnt matter how fast or slow~

Sometimes my games get a little random and that kind of makes playing with others difficult~ As for a good leader... i think im a horrible leader xD Favoring one side over the other~

And thats where the dislike of stuff being abandoned comes in~ There isnt really a win or lose situation for me usually :/ If i really want to fix it then i would try but research doesnt always help...

Well i actually spent time sitting around planning for it so yeah xD About 1/6 of the time i spent on that went to planning i think (30 hrs or so to finish)

Hmm yes xD This random chatter has been influencing my dreams quite a bit~

Who knows~ Maybe more wizards? XD

My random planning gave me another idea for what i could do :x Well i somewhat like this second idea more cuz it would please everyone more~ (Would probably give a better ending to the contest) Hmm actually i could combine both of the ideas... thats going to be tough... :x
Well here your random cake xD It could probably have been better... mehs :x Anyhow its not a lie nya~
IMG_2371.jpg

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]

Thank you~

Here's something for your sweetness~

samplea48e74f0db67a7a6b.jpg

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

I didn't find your oddity as something negative either... I like you the way you are~ ^^

Whims... I recall doing things on a whim... Not too many good results~ xD

Would your personality be that different if you said 'to heck with it'?

No... the beauty of the library... tarnished by electronics~ xD Eh... time to modernize~

Hmm... I don't like crowds... small parties are fine... maybe... :/

Floods... I encountered floods, but the ones that flood basements, almost rising up the steps to seep through the doors. :/

Getting stuff done~ Sounds like Barney~ xD

Favoring one side~ xD I recall eating Neapolitan ice-cream, but I only ate the chocolate~

Hmm... :/ Must be my stubborn and determined personality to keep fixing things... going against fate.

Despite all that planning... do you feel dissatisfied? Most still feel dissatisfied after doing so much...

Random chatter influencing your dreams? xD All these chats keep stirring déjà vu... feels just like my past dreams. xD

Wizards? xD The three bears are more believable~

It's beautiful! I really love the cake~ ^///^ Better ending for the contest?

But odd usually has a negative connotation :/ Well i guess its all fine in the end~ People can view me as they wish but ill be the one making the changes if any at all~

Yes... whims usually arent thought out but sometimes its the best choice without actually giving it deep though~

Hmm yes quite different~ If i had a to heck with it attitude then i would probably be more reckless than i am which would probably get me different friends and who knows how they would affect me~

Well e books cant be lost so the library likes it quite a bit xD And multiple people can read from the e book so it takes away from the hassle of borrowing and stuff~

Yeah... small parties tend to be more fun cuz everyone knows each other better~ Large gatherings... people tend to form groups anyway... :x

My house sits above a cliff so it probably wouldnt flood but all that water could make the cliff somewhat fall and there goes the house... :x Some friends had their houses flooded though...

Hmm i dont remember barney saying anything about getting stuff done xD Havent seen in too long i guess~

Lol i would eat all the flavors xD Neapolitan... all of them were about the same to me~ So no real favorites there~

Well if you manage to fix it then its an achievement that i probably wouldnt be able to do~

Hmm the planning was ok... the actual painting... some of the circles arent as circular as the could be (shouldve used a compass... maybe... nvm i like drawing them xD) and some of the connecting strands arent quite like i wouldve wanted... you see how the large one fades right? I wanted that effect with all the strands and the circles too... it would create a somewhat wavelike effect with the inner parts being darker than the outside though each ring get successively darker anyway xD The black also wasnt spread as evenly as i would have wanted :x

Hmm random stuff from chats will pop into my dreams (pokemon appeared in my dreams after both of the pokemon conversations)~ Do your dreams show exactly what will happen or just a general idea?

Oh fine xD Go blame the three bears for everything odd that happens ;p (Aka why are there random treasure chests placed in every dungeon? The bears placed them there so the next adventurer could find it lol xD)

And of course thats not some random little sprite stealing some cake ;D

Currently my idea is to have the letters for congratulations all on a different page (maybe hidden or maybe just make it so that something resembles the letter... if that fails then just shove it on the page obviously~) I was thinking maybe have some random little story that connects each page (someone running around the background or just some story where youre the protagonist and everyone somehow comes in) but then im also thinking that i could make it a more definite ending to the contest (like how pachi and evac said they would go off and drink after so i could draw them at some bar, yours and evac's chopsticks are more commercial so sitting at a storefront might be nice, deca's could be sitting on that mountain where it will be forever, pachi's could be him wandering around wherever with them xD, and mines could just be sitting in the attic~) Then i could also make little stories for how it was that we actually got the chopsticks or saw it or whatever happened so that we know about it~ But i have to decide on a character for everyone first xD If i cant then this random stuff is somewhat just thinking ahead of myself~

Changes... I enjoy it when the season changes. It has its usual downsides, but I like the four seasons~

Whims... most parents try to not give into their child's whims... Some succeed... Some fail...

That 'to heck with it' attitude sounds like a problem for you... It's still good from time to time to say what you want instead of going with the masses.

Those e-books can die...~ I love the texture and feel of books... ^^

Large gatherings... Hmm... They form groups, but I have no qualms about that. I just do what I came to do~

I'm imagining your house tilting slightly about to fall off from the cliff... Don't know why I thought that~

Barney does anything good... So getting stuff done on time is good... and annoying~

I dislike bubblegum flavored ice-cream... It tastes like swallowing hordes of gum~ :/

I find fixing to be amusing as well... The use of hands and tools... I like that~

Pointing out those details and insecurities will cause much doubt and a will for self-improvement. Sometimes those flaws look better than the 'perfect' thing... You should feel pretty good about your piece and then learn from there...~

Pokemon dreams~ :3 (My dreams show the exact... They can come as symbols or colors, but most of the time, it's the same image from my dreams)

Or the three pigs~ (The next adventurer must be you... Since you troll, they must troll as well)

/me wonders why some sprite would steal the cake~ :p

Your 'congratulatory' picture sounds like it'll compromise most of your time... It's quite a fascinating setup you have... from the characters to the story. If you give yourself too much work or try to achieve something too high, you may fall hard on the ground without a chance of getting back up to redo it...

Still, /me supports whatever Sam does~

Hmm theres only about two seasons here xD Foggy and cold or sunny but cold lol~

My parents cant really say no to my sis cuz she will scream continually every day about wanting it... =.= its mostly to show off to her friends anyway and i consider most of it just a silly waste of money...

Well i actually do what i want :/ Dont follow masses very well xD If i disagree i wont really hide it... well depends of situation and how close i am to the people i guess...

Hmm i guess... i does feel quite nice to just hold a book at times~ Books also doesnt require electricity to read...

Lol to eat stuff? :3 Well actually small groups still have divides and whatnot but not so obvious :/

That could possibly happen actually~ but theres trees and stuff holding the cliff together... sorta...

Yeah... barney is all about being positive and stuff :/

Ahh well i guess there are some that i dislike :x

Yes the process of fixing is quite fun :3 Gets to be creative and shove whatever tools that you have around into the process~

Well i guess its probably a good thing to know the flaws... it was mostly just playing around anyway xD Nothing really permanent since it was just for class~

Pokemon is pretty fun~ Actually i had another pokemon dream again recently xD Hmm same image... like you will see the scissors floating on water somewhere? or something similar?

Hmm three blind mice~ xD I wonder... im usually pretty good about just being overpowered in games even if i lack skill at times...

Well idk~ maybe it taste/smell attract sprites~

Lol yes... does seem like it willl take some time but i already started planning so ill just see when ill finish it~ I might shorten it or whatnot depending how the planning and actual creation of it goes~

/me thanks ojou sama for her support with a hug :3

That was actually pretty funny... Those 'seasons'...~ Over here, you get all four seasons.

It's hard to say 'no' to some things... You still like your little sister right?

It's good then that you voice how you feel... Some just hold it in though.

I suppose I'm just a mix of old and new... Love my hard cover books, but loves those electronics~

Each has some 'group'... How you perceive that group is a different matter.

'Sort of' holding the cliff together?

Have some 'discomfort' with Barney?

Most people have dislikes... to 'hate' something would also be a different matter~

Shoving the tools... sounds like you messing with Photobucket~

People do find 'beauty' in 'flaws'... Such funny people we are~

Another Pokemon dream? xD (Same images = if I dream someone falling from the stairs or heading towards the hospital) (Symbols = scissors just drifting in water or a black cat just sitting)

Basically, if it's mostly 'objects', then they 'symbolize' something. If I see the actual person in a realistic situation, then that that will occur in real life, making it the 'same'.

Overpowered in your zombie apocalypse~ Good luck to you~

A sprite... named Sam... the zombie wizard~

Just do the 'congratulatory' picture whenever you feel like it... 'Surprise' me per se~

/me hugs back ^^ You're very warm~

Lol well theres like a day or two with small bits of hail every year and an indian summer which also lasts for a day or two xD But otherwise nothing all that different~

Hmm i guess~ dont exactly dislike her or anything~ She actually doesnt scream at me much~ Just my parents xD

Holding it in... i find some way to complain~ Its better to release the stress somehow...

Hmm i didnt have access to electronics for quite a while~ Ill use anything as long as it works xD

My groups... hmm theyre all quite different~ Each group has a general feel to it which comes from each member but theyre all different in the end~

Well the cliff seems stable enough for now~ Cant say what might happen after an earthquake or something but thats sort of overdue...

Hmm barney is fine... i think xD Dont really like or dislike him~

Hate~ Hmm yes i dont think i can say i hate much~ being the neutral person i am~ the most that stuff get to is dislike~ similar to how i can say i dont have much i would love either~

Ehh i just sort of click everything and that entertains me for a bit xD

Well perfection... that wouldnt exist unless there was flaws~ Sometimes the flaws just help add to the greatness of the more perfected parts so we appreciate the flaws too~

Actually ive been having quite a lot of pokemon dreams o.o I doubt most of my dreams would be related to de ja vu moments or im in for tons in the future xD I wonder if they could be seen as symbols if i bothered to examine them... probably not...

Wonders if ojou sama sees meh tapping away at the computer :ninja: xD Symbols... i wouldnt really be able to tell what those symbols of yours meant actually :/

The zombie apocalypse... i dont think i can be overpowered in that one xD I suppose that my character is decent atm... not sure how great itll turn out for meh though xD I left tons of flaws in the situation im in if anyone wanted to poke at it~

Hmm i dont think ill be taking cake~ and i dont think that im that sprite either xD

Zombie wizard... ehh thats basically a necromancer isnt it? but i dun reallly like zombies...

I think ill be taking quite a long time to finish it xD Might release it a letter at a time and go back to fix ones that i find somewhat worse at the end~

/me huggles~ Youre quite warm too :3

Hmm... seasons. Have you ever stayed in a hotel?

I wonder what a sibling is like... /me ponders

Release the stress... any methods you prefer to release that stress?

You sound like someone who find things 'conveniently' only when they pop up like electronics.

I don't know what group I belong... I feel like a mix of this and that.

Is there any insurance for your house in case those things do happen?

Neither like nor dislike... Is there anything you feel really strongly about whether it's like or dislike?

Hate or love may be too strong for some, but those two words are necessary to convey an uncontrollable powerful emotion...

Clicking at everything... I'm surprised you didn't poke everything to death.

I wonder how the concept of perfection came to be~

Pokemon dreams seem to be Sam's cameo oh ho~ If you feel something from them, big or small, you may interpret as something of relevance to you.

Did I see you tapping? :3 Each person's dream is different, so the symbols would be interpreted differently at times. Only by repeatedly dreaming them and examining your surrounding would you be able to understand such symbols.

No plan is completely perfect. Your zombie plan is good for now~ Maybe~

You're probably the cause if this zombie apocalypse.

Nero just realized there was a prize for the winner in the chopsticks tournament. He feels 'neglected' that you left him out of your 'project'.

/me hugs back~ Warm and cozy~ ^^

Ehh im not sure about that hotel exactly xD But i have seen it before~

Hmm the generic younger one either getting all the attention or not enough... middle ones maybe even less than the youngest... oldest has to set the example... though this doesnt apply to everyone~

To release stress... hmm i rant quiet a bit~ probably helps release stress... havent really had to do much more than that...

Only when they pop up? Ehh if you mean that i dont find new stuff necessary until i get them... thats sort of everyone isnt it? Except for people who actively seek out the new stuff...

Hmm you seem like you would be one of the base members in a group that everyone just knows~ xD Maybe make your own groups?~

Im pretty sure theres earthquake insurance~ Thats one of the things most people here have~

Hmm... i like to keep friendships~ i dislike most veggies... and idk xD

I try not to go with irrational hate... and love... well it will probably take a bit for me to find some connection with this word~

Lol i think the laptop would die before i poke everything to death~

Hmm yes... would be nice to know xD Do you suppose someone wanted a new word to describe something and called it perfect? xD

Ehh idk i think its just cuz i was talking about pokemon with someone xD Dont think it has much more than that~

Hmm my dreams dont repeat too much~ Maybe something similar but not the exact dream...

I could probably go work on it more but on wells xD Ill just try and finish this drawing for now~

Actually neko was calling me a samromancer for some reason or another xD And i dont think i would go mess with zombies anyway....

Ehh i sort of find solo projects to be easier :x Other people usually have different ideas and whatnot... asking for help is somewhat different though i suppose... but i just want to do this myself for now~

/me hug more~ Fluffyyy~ Ehh... idk xD

Love... hotel? :>

I'll just stick with the cousins... Siblings sound similar to cousins in yet not.

Ranting to relieve stress... I suppose that's an efficient method. Saying or writing how you feel~

New stuff... Body pillows! With pictures! Ecchi!~

Make a new group... with bombs~ Yay~

Earthquake insurance... Around here, we didn't bother much with earthquake or tornadoes, but we do now~

An enemy to all vegetables! :pointsfingeratSam:

And we shall commence the talk about the 'birds' and the 'bees'...

Poke-machine has also commenced! Aim! Fire!

The person who wanted to create some word such as 'perfection' must have been 'blind'... Eh... Who knows~

Pokemon... Digimon... Many 'online' hate back then.

Dream~ I like tiny marshmallows~ Yay! They are like a dream. Eat them Sam. Feel happiness~

Drawing~ Woohoo~ :ridesonscooter: :honkshorn:

Hmm... you don't sound like a 'romancer'. More like someone who does things at his own pace, but has qualities that may attract some females along the way.

Doing things yourself. As long as you're not forcing it and 'tolerating' it, I guess that's fine.

/me glomp glomp glomp attack Sam... poke!

Ehh i dont think its a love hotel... :x

Hmm well siblings might be closer? idk xD Well see them around all the time anyhow~

Yeah~ More efficient than ignoring :3

Ehh... i dun think ill be getting body pillows...

Bombs o.o ok... well have fun xD

Hmm well havent had a big earthquake for a while~ mostly minor ones that dont get felt~

Nuuuuu i dont even do anything to youuuu :runaway: At least i dont eat you D:

Lol birds and bees xD I dont think ill need to bother with them for a while~

Ehh... but what does it do... i guess ill be hiding then...

Well lots that exist only as ideas xD Perfection being one of them~

Hmm well some people dislike popular stuff xD

Well i guess... tiny marshmallows xD Why not~

Scooter o.o Ehh well sure... Ill just continue drawing it xD

Lol he was messing with necromancer but sure~ I dont really know how to do romance stuff xD

Hmm not really forcing or tolerating xD this would probably be fun~ Dont expect to finish soon though~

/me glomp glomp glomp counters ojou sama with two pokes xD

Well anyhow i gtg now byes~

Even if it's not a hotel... Are you enjoying where you're currently residing now in Hong Kong, Sam?

Hmm... even non-blood related people can be closer than those who are blood-related.

/me casually ignores Sam~

No pillows... :x Try to find a Shiina look-alike over there! xD

Wanted to make a rebellion against Sam.

There are mostly thunderstorms and snowstorms around my area... My hands feel numb when thinking about shoveling snow. :/

Hmm... you don't eat me? :goodtea: Out of all the people on these forums, I find you the most amusing to chat.

If not the birds and the bees... how about a kick in the knees the worms and the slugs?

The Poke-machine constantly pokes its victims to death at 999 pokes per second.

You're a figment of my imagination Sam...~

Were you there when people kept bashing each other about which was better between Pokemon and Digimon? The majority seemed to pick Pokemon... even my friends. I actually like both of them. :x

Have any 'tiny' things that you like as well?~

I like scooters... maybe a vespa would be nice~

My glomps are my ways to 'romance' you~ ...Seems to be inefficient though.

Ah... yeah~ Just do things as they come especially when given a certain allotted time. I was hoping for a male model as an entry from the contestants. xD

/me tugs on Sam's leash... >:3 You may leave, but this leash is very, very long. I can always pull you back.

Last edited:
I saw it already... >.<

Hmm its ok~ not too bad here despite snoring people and stuff xD

Well yeah xD Best friends and stuff are usually closer after a while~

/me quietly sits around :foreveralone:

Hmm im not even sure if theres body pillows here xD Havent really been shopping for pillows~

Ok... rebellion...

Snow... :x Good thing we dun have that here... thunderstorms happen but not too much is affected...

Well... shouldnt they be more wary of those people that eat them? I dun eat veggie so yeah....

And it seems ive turned into amusement again xD This seems to happen to me a lot lol~

Worms and slugs? o.o Ehhh idk... what do they do?

999 pokes... ehh does it break stuff? :x

I am? o.o Ok then... Im quite the odd figment arent i?

Do i seem like i would go and argue about that? xD I do prefer pokemon i think... since i watched it more but oh well~

Hmm small stuff... i have random small ehh stuff? idk... Lol i remember when the chem teacher took out a tiny beaker and the girls in class all went awwwwww xD

Vespa... dun know vespa... i dun think...

Well mehs... glomps... idk...

Lol but males generally dont have long hair xD I sketched ideas for each scene but i still havent gotten around to adding that "waldo" character and finishing whatever story~

Ehh... when did i get a leash o.o

Snoring people... :/ Feel any different over there in terms of environment or how you feel personally?

There are also people who don't have close friends or family... :x

/me casually watches Sam quietly sitting around :goodtea: and eaten by giraffes

You haven't purchased much over there, haven't you? Eh... just try not get into trouble~

I was thinking of a rebellion~ Sounds fierce and most people would love to kill go against you~

Would you like to have snow every winter? Any fond 'snow' memories?

Bleh... Have you tried those fruit and vegetable blends? Not bad and not that sweet.

Hmm... I just find you the most 'amusing' because you can write light-heartedly while having a serious tone when needed. I feel quite calm around you.

Segmented worms can be cut and still live as well as enriching the soil. Slugs generate protective mucus to survive because their bodies are made of mostly water. Combine one that's 'dirty' and the other that's 'wet'... we'll have a baby in the making~

Those pokes won't break anything... but they will break anyone and anybody.

You've been a figment since I've met you because I'm talking to your clone~

Eh~ You don't seem the type to argue. Just wondering if you've seen it happen... the Pokemon vs Digimon thing.

Girls going 'awwwww' over a tiny beaker? O.o I guess it's kind of cute... kind of.. sort of.. maybe.

Blasphemy once more! /me runs over Sam with a vespa

Haha~ I 'glomp' for fun. I would hug you and everyone else if we ever met~

'Waldo'? Will we be searching for him? O.o

/me skips to an known timeline about when I purchased a leash for Sampooh and gently tied it around his neck with a ribbon :3

Hmm hot and humid here with a lot more bugs to bite meh :x

Well... yeah :x I would say that that isnt a good situation but i suppose if they can say that theyre completely fine then i would just leave them be until they feel like they need someone around...

Wait wha? Giraffes o.o Why is it always meeeee and giraffes dun even eat meatttt.....
2CCD772052985B9693C968EA7B90329F.gif

Well there is shopping daily pretty much :/ I just stand around doing nothing while they go in the stores...

Hmm well i might just drop off the throne even without any outside "help" xD

Not really fond :/ Snow just sort of exists for a while and its fun i suppose... likes snow ball fights xD I think im fine without having snow every winter~

Blends... well i tried some before... theyre ok... depending on the mix...

Calm... well im not as crazy as some others xD I would think that its quite important to know when to play around and when to be serious~

Ok... i dun really get it but sure... slugs and worms... :x Both slightly unpleasant...

So it works if i hide behind stuff? :x

My clone o.o Ehh idk... so how did i become a figment?

Nah dun know about it xD I usually just defend myself in arguments anyway...

Lol well idk girls seem to like small stuff~

Vespa... wasp? idk :x

And i still dont really understand hugs xD

Hmm well i just want something to connect all the images together~

/me skips to a timeline where i escaped from the leash and ran off with the ribbon...

pretty much late, i know

but welcome Senpai =D (lolz)

don't knew that this thread was still here xD
(wish i was there when it was open back then >.>, oh well... my lost )

Last edited:
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]

[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]

Thanks you two~

Keeping it alive and open to those who want to read it. xD

---

You really don't like those bugs then... :x More common for boys to like bugs, but I like them anyway~

Having at least one person to hear you out would be nice... "We all need somebody to lean on." *good song*

Not the giraffes I know... :goodtea: Bred to be fine specimens that eat Sam~

You're not really doing nothing. You're breathing and looking around. *cough*looking around for giraffes*cough*

A rebellion sounds more fun. Should be a ice throne that shoots creampuffs~

Eh... D: You're fine without too much snow? /me pushes Sam into pile of snow

Depending on the mix... Ever tried to mix cereals before? :3

Play around and be serious~ All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy~

Maybe my analogies are a bit too abstract. Not many comprehend my comparisons. Guess my worms and slugs will remain baby-less.

The poke-machine pokes only those breathing and/or with red blood cells. :3

Kept replacing yourself with clones... I'm no longer talking to the real Sam because he keeps giving me clones and now, I don't know who's who. You and your clones are just figments of my imagination.

Bleh~ /me drags Sam into a room full of angry Gyarados and ZeedMillenniumon and locks it

Ever found a girl that didn't like cute stuff?~

Bleh again~ /me runs over Sam multiple times with her vespa that is not a wasp D:<

Infinite bleh~ /me gets the whole world of people to hug Sam

Something to connect images. Haven't tried to find 'Waldo' for years~ xD

/me traps Sam in that timeline by tying him up with a spare ribbon to never return to his original timeline

Reactions: egozi44
A bug bit meh in a bothersome spot on my leg... shoe keeps rubbing against it T.T Yeah i dun like bugs much...

Yes having someone around to listen is nice~ Though probably shouldnt bother the same person too much... well idk i dont mind but there are people who will...
Yes had to sing that for elementary graduation which was about the loneliest years... well of public school anyway...

Wha? o.o Just to eat sam? D: :scared: Why would anyone waste tons of research and training just to make sam eating giraffes D: :runaway:

Well i take pictures of stuff... and draw if i find a seat... not quite searching for giraffes....

My throne is probably melting as we speak :goodtea: But let the rebellion come~ Cream puffs... greet the rebels? xD

Why D: /me drags ojou sama into the snow too~

Mix cereals... yes tried before~ Tastes better or worse depending on the mix~

Jack... well yes... all work would probably not be too fun unless the work was enjoyable to some extent...

Dun like worms and slugs too much... >.< Theyre... unpleasant... to me...

So no hiding? D: /me hides behind ojou sama~

Well if you manage to wipe out all the copies until theres one left then thats the real one~ I wonder if it really is though~

Why me? :runaway: I dun wanna die yet... T.T Dun know zeed anyway... Ill just hide away as they fight...

I dunno... There might be one but i havent met her...

Car? :x /me hides in manhole...

Well... learn by example?... i wonder how long itll take for the world to hug someone...

Lol not quite sure how im going to do the congrats~ Have two little paths to follow again and im hesitant about writing more~ Trying to combine them atm~

Wait wha? D: How does that work... /me has himself from another timeline tie a ribbon on ojou sama and skips timelines again with the current self~

Boo, and here I thought you were going to write something xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.