Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranley

Loner/Lurker
Elite Member
Jan 24, 2011
Hello people, the name's Ranley, now that i've noticed that anime-sharing has a forum (sorry, hadn't checked it for a while) I decided to register here for the fun xD

And well, i dont have a lot to say about myself, but first of all, take in mind that i'm not a native english speaker, so I apologize for any typing errors I may have, and well, I've known people from here (well, not exactly known them) because the awesome eXalpha's blog, must say, that was my number 1 source of any VN I may have wanted xD (and the blog was also the reason I know about this page)

And without anything else to say, pleased to meet you all :d5f02ecd:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to AS! Enjoy your stay here and hopefully have fun too! It is nice to meet you and I recommend you dropping by the spam section if you want to meet the regular people who post around here most of the time! Anyway, nice for our community to grow larger :D

Welcome to AS, Ranley. ^^
Great you found your way back and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay! You may also wanna crash at the visual novel cafe thread we have.

Greeting and welcome to AS, Ranley~ :)

Nice to see you here and don't be shy and come have a chat with us in the spam section, especially in the LPW.
Don't worry about english mistake, we all do some at the time.

Enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around~

Hi Ranley, welcome to AS and enjoy your stay here. Do drop by the LPW and have a chat. We need more VN players too xD.

Haha, thanks for all the answers, is it just me or everyone enjoys the spam section? xD (and who doesn't? o_o)

I'll make sure to browse the VNs threads once in a while, thanks for the advice people

shitotaku didn't throw you a bunch of question, his gratitude of welcoming someone abroad~ :p
This is mine
evg010_00a.jpg

Sorry, my fault, and thanks for the present xD, now, where have I seen her before? =/?

Welcome to A-S, Ranley.
Hope we have fun together here.

On behalf of Shitotaku, I present thee his questionnaires.
:059: Hi tony and welcome to AS!

well that's kinds short for an intro, care to add a little more? if you like you can answer some of these:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. Do you like FlashChat?
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

thanks you for your time and effort, if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay. See ya :967339c1:

@alexsdu:

Q. How did you come up with that username? It isn't that interesting, I just wanted an "unique" username for myself, so after days of thought, I finally found it: Ranley
Q. Are you Male or Female? Male
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites? Well, this is going to be a little long, let's see... I'm currently watching: Beelzebub, Dragon Crisis, Fractale, Freezing, Gosick, Hourou Musuko, Infinite Stratos, Kore wa Zombie desu ka and Rio -Rainbow Gate-
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character? I dont *really* have a favorite one, but if I had to chose one, I guess it would be Okazaki Tomoya [Clannad]
Q. What kind of music do you listen to? Metal, JPop and some intrumental game OST (if that counts as music)
Q. What are your favorite songs? Sorry, I listen to so many that I just can't decide which one
Q. How did you find AS? I used to visit eXalpha blog when it was up
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play? I do play VNs, I also play RPGs, FPS, RTS, and games with unique gameplay (like ones made by Atlus)
Q. What are your hobbies? Videogames, Anime
Q. What kind of stuff do you like? "Stuff"? Like what? o.O
Q. Are you a student? Sadly, yes
Q. How old are you? 17 atm
Q. What are your favorite foods? Mmmmm, can't decide...
Q. What Languages do you speak? Spanish and English
Q. Do you like FlashChat? Not really, but again, I dont hate it
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese? Know how to read Katakana and Hiragana a little, about writting, i'm not that good
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime? Quoting AnimeDB: "Anime is an animation made in Japan". I think Anime is intended for people around their 20s (in most cases) while cartoons are for children (in my opinion)

Is that good enough? :P

Reactions: alexsdu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?