Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha. I'll try to go online when I'm free but I do have studies to take care of haha

Guarenteed new forum posts every minute that Sam is awake O.o

We all could be as active as Sam you know. We just have to not eat. Nor sleep. Nor waste our time with that breathing nonsense.

Slow your goddamn fingers forum spammerrrrrr, your a fast-typing speed-posting forum spammerrrrr
You spam this forum yes its true, nobody spams forums quite like you
Slow your goddamn fingers forum spammerrrrrr, your the one who spams this forum, forum spammerrrr
You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you just SPAM the forums all day long!

do-do-do-do-do

(Just kidding Sam, we luv yoo =3, I just saw the perfect opportunity to spoof South Park here xP)

Whaaaaat??? O.o

Well... the reference was kind of pointless then -.-'

Original song is about one telling the other he is a person who has sexual contact with the brother of a parent and/or guardian (an uncle-f***er xP)

same here lol, i don't really enjoy the humor in that show =/ i even find it quite obnoxious
But i am sam's guilty accomplice in the spam wars, hi Koinkun

lol, this I know baka, though you have 13% more activity and 5836+ posts to go before overthrowing Sam xP (Yes I used calc.exe, what of it?? >.<)

We all could be as active as Sam you know. We just have to not eat. Nor sleep. Nor waste our time with that breathing nonsense.

Slow your goddamn fingers forum spammerrrrrr, your a fast-typing speed-posting forum spammerrrrr
You spam this forum yes its true, nobody spams forums quite like you
Slow your goddamn fingers forum spammerrrrrr, your the one who spams this forum, forum spammerrrr
You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you just SPAM the forums all day long!

do-do-do-do-do

(Just kidding Sam, we luv yoo =3, I just saw the perfect opportunity to spoof South Park here xP)

same here lol, i don't really enjoy the humor in that show =/ i even find it quite obnoxious
But i am sam's guilty accomplice in the spam wars, hi Koinkun

lol, this I know baka, though you have 13% more activity and 5836+ posts to go before overthrowing Sam xP (Yes I used calc.exe, what of it?? >.<)

:sowwy:I guess minna have forgotten about the old Alex then?:foreveralone:

......................................................... i don't included too.. :shockmenft:

lol alex i've been wondering where you were :<
i miss you <3

I miss y'all too.
Lag kept me away from spamming actively.

Loloololol this is suppose to be my hello introduction but it turns out to be ur spam wall????

Hi and Welcome back I guess =D
ENjoy and visit us in Spam Section :3

Lol the introduction thread just keeps growing XD
And alex passed someone :O Is it corocoro?

New female member with interest in hentai and story-writing....

Attention from single male members of this forum: 100%.

lmao xP

Oh wow you go to that conclusion too :/ Mehs... I say its cuz she responds pretty fast and we go off on odd tangents

New female member with interest in hentai and story-writing....

Attention from single male members of this forum: 100%.

lmao xP

Finally someone that agree with me and isn't too chicken to point it out...
To be honest though moyoyi, you've definitely got the attention of a lot of guys here
Proof: Your introduction thread has multiple times more hits than all over intro threads :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls