Hello! o(≧∇≦o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
『I have all personalities mixed in one because of my madness!』 /me throws a knife at Ruby but misses and hits Fear instead...

He made onii-chan angry :scared:
now he is going to make mad gramps even older :scared:

『I don't have any wrinkles! And even if I did, you wouldn't be able to tell because of my long hair that covers my whole face!:objection:』 /me stabs Inori!

『Blame Ruby Fear. It is because of him that my sight became blurry! >_<』

『I thought it would hit Inori at first but it seems like it hit Fear who was standing near her...』 /me stabs Inori again and then stabs Ruby too!

『I don't support it too! Cause... cause... Ah any reason reason is okay, alright!』 /me stabs Ruby and Inori once more and runs away!:runaway:

me and inori are very happy together, so you can take your disapproval elsewhere!!

Lol how did they manage to watch you two get married if they dont even support it :hapjudge:

well it doesn't matter if fear doesn't like it

and mimi is the mad gramps. at the time, he was our number 1 supporter for the marriage.

『Tsun! As if I cared for even a single second! You 2 newlyweds can go wherever the hell you want and commit your double suicide! I don't care even a little bit! Baaaaaaaaaka!』 /me gets out a rocket launcher and shoots Ruby and Inori!

well inorix is young and of course i wouldnt support her marrage, 2nd infa think carefully what happens if u marry to inorix

i'm extremely positive that it was you :crushed:
2n7npet.png
I will never accept you into this family.
You heathen!!

so there u have it sin doesnt want infa in this family, niether does maddie, nor i...... and i asked inorix and she didnt even want to marry u so its decided

Wait.... This is someone's welcoming thread?
Guys, we need to dull out our craziness so they will want to stay.
Also welcome Leila, as you can see the people here are extremely friendly... If not a bit inane and for some insane.
Hope you stick around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!