Hello from a person human thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkken

Trusted Member
Jun 26, 2014
Hii everyone!
I've been lurking around for about a year now and I finally decided to sign up and contribute, or at least make a account lol.
I'm trying to learn Japanese but I only spend 25-45 minutes every two days or so, so I'm not gonna be fluent for a long long time unless I try harder lol.
My main motivation for learning is so I can understand anime, manga, etc. Only reason which is horrible lol. I just want to look at all the content I try to ignore because I can't understand them :( I'm sad when there isn't an English translation for something that catches my interest.
Semi long introduction compared to the others I've seen lol, Hope to get along with people!

Extra Gibberish/Extra Detailed Things (Ignore)
Back when I was a noob to vn's my first ever vn I played was little busters. I used maybe 2 months of my life to play it. Next was Fate/Stay then G-senjou no maou. I unfortunately did not look at the age rating or info on the Fate so I can tell you I was VERY surprised to see h-scenes ( ゚ Д゚). That was when I learned that most VN are eroge games. In that first scene I had a family member walk into my room, needless to say we were both surprised. My favorite manga would be hard to say. I love Kingdom and Rain, I also like The Breaker and The Gamer which are manhwa I guess you could say. My first ever anime I watched was of course dragonball z. To this day I still believe I can turn into a super sayian if I shout loud enough. (not really but I still dream) (You don't have to ignore(For the ignore above))

Welcome to AS Arkken~

Already saw you by the millions thread x3 Try the lpw if you feel like chatting~

Well, welcome to ASF Arkken!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^^?

Hi Arkken, and welcome! :hi:
I know, the final decision to create an account was that you noticed we have a lot of fun, right? ;)
Hope you feel you made the right decision, and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg