Hello, fellow otaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

animex

Elite Member
Elite Member
Sep 9, 2012
Hello,

This is only the second site I've ever joined...Animekyun being the first. But since it's closing down, wanted to find a new home to stay in touch with the latest anime and possibly hentai. My favorite threads are usually discussions on current/past anime and mostly, the image threads.....sharing my collection of anime/hentai pics/gifs. I still have a LOT to learn.....so please take care of me.:)

Welcome to Anime Sharing, animex~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Mysterious Girlfriend X in your signature~ /me drools.

Welcome to AS animex~

Hmm my first site xD Im somewhat of a newbie too~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time~ Pokes random links in siggy too? :3

^a newbie with 60k post is quite rare, isn't it? anyway, welcome to ASF!

Welcome in the last bastion for Nippon-coture otakus, in AS castle, animex!

Have lot fun with your new allys here & search too your luck!

Thanks, everyone for the welcome! I've found the picture corner forums.....like to post pics.....now need to learn how to download anime!

Download shouldnt be too hard xD Well i guess finding working links may be somewhat on the troublesome side with filehosts going somewhat more nuts than they had been... But various ways to get the download even with that~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.