Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lady fox

Oct 13, 2013
hi everyone I'm a new member of this forum..umhh I didn't really know how to join a forum like this :(...I really scared that I might be do something wrong or inadvertent send a link that have be sent to this forum..akhh I so nervous even I just writing here! I'm so sorry you can call me foxy nice to meet you! please tell me if there anything that I can do here and please be my friend ><;
y-yoroshiku

Reactions: renano
Welcome Lady Fox, don't worry we're a nice bunch to new users, so you don't have to be too scared. Feel free to drop by the LPW in the Spam Section to chat with the more active member of our forum. If you need any help please don't hesitate to contact me. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us and make some new friends ;)

ASF-teamへようこそ, Fox!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS The Lady fox~

Drop by the spams if you feel like chatting~

Hmm yeah friendly people around...~ Shouldnt worry too much..~

Hello and welcome~

We are a friendly community, but we will set the rules straight when we need to do it. ^^

The Spam and Game sections are the best place to start. Feel free to chat and just a "Hello" will make anyone happy.

Please have something sweet for your sweet self~

7rat.png

Be at easy Foxy Lady. Use some of that foxy foxiness and everything will be alright, or just ask around freely.

Have a nice stay. You'll be 'safe' around here.

Renano is making me hungry...Creamy mocha coffee with choclate and orange taste....:O what did I just say!!!!!!!!! iiik that should be invented.

to: all
ah thanks you so munch with your warm welcome~ I really happy ^^ hope I can be friends with all of you~

to: renano
thanks for the information~ oh btw where can I read those rules '-')??
and~ can all of those sweet be mine? owo)/ ??

Reactions: renano
gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding? Or is it fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow? haha, either way, welcome to ASF, foxeh~

Welcome to ASF! Feel free to mess around here at your own leisure and spam away to your heart's content.

We look forward to having you here. c:

ah thanks you so munch with your warm welcome~ I really happy ^^ hope I can be friends with all of you~

to: renano
thanks for the information~ oh btw where can I read those rules '-')??
and~ can all of those sweet be mine? owo)/ ??

You are very welcome~

The rules are here:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/forum-rules-guidelines-4/

But if you ever have trouble remembering or were not aware that you broke a rule, we will kindly inform you. So don't worry too much.

Sometimes, even I forget.

Oh, right. If you want to mention people... just type '@', then the person's name "the lady fox" (example), and a ";"

>>> [MENTION=72969]The Lady fox[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ;

Yes, the sweets are all yours! Enjoy. :3

Sam ran of with the cake though that sneaky neko... /me follows the trail of whipped cream

I don't mind friends "].

I see~ thanks for telling me owo)/

to: samyeung46
don't go with the cake!! I want it too!! * run to you*

to: Nightmare King
let's we be friends ^^

@renano : hoo almost same like twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.