Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonna

Feb 11, 2013
My name is Sonna and I finally decided to introduce myself.:D

Nice to meet you all!
Sonna

Welcome Sonna, it's a pleasure to meet you. :fulfilled:
Let me be one of the first people to welcome to this amazing site.
The people here are some of the nicest you'll meet.
I hope to see you in some of the threads soon. :cheering:

:menft:Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you have an amazing time here. Mind if I ask some of your interests?

Hello Sonna :D Its great to meet you. This heres a goood site so have fun! :shinies:

Thank you so much for your warm welcome!

:menft:Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you have an amazing time here. Mind if I ask some of your interests?

I love Anime(especially Macross),Manga,Music,Video Games(RPGs) and so much more:D

Thank you so much for your warm welcome!

I love Anime(especially Macross),Manga,Music,Video Games(RPGs) and so much more:D

:cheering: Thats AWESOME!! Any favorite genre of music? I'm a music fanatic.. A good song is like an amazing cup of tea to me. lol :goodtea:

:cheering: Thats AWESOME!! Any favorite genre of music? I'm a music fanatic.. A good song is like an amazing cup of tea to me. lol :goodtea:

Favorite Genre?
basically everything (especially Anime/Video Game OSTs if that counts:))

hello Sonna and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

Welcome in the ASF-team, Sonna!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

nice to meet ya Sonna-san and welcome to ASF, the best site to talk about anime, VN's etc and where u can find nice people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread