I'll also recap my life since September

October:
- Study hard in order to graduate in Jan

November:
- Study hard, and at the same time, getting used to my life

December:
- Exam period, shoved an incredible amount of snow.

Jan:
- Love problem arises, prepare for a vacation

Feb:
- First time spending birthday with family, the worst birthday of my life
- First time had a chance to spend Valentine with someone, the worst nightmare as well
- The vacation has now turned into hell, for once in my pathetic life, it's time to fight and win what I want

Reactions: renano
Welcome back to my nightmare hehehe

Jk

But seriously glad to have you back

Also it would be nice if you stop killing my maid (egozi)

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

Missed you tons and I like guys that cry. ^^

You must have faced some things along the way to make you a bit more emotional.

Those emotions will make you learn and understand yourself even more~

Just take it a step at a time and when a chance presents itself, don't hesistate and move forward~

[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ;

Thank you for the welcome~

I truly do adore your mustache. Manly, but the image is very humorous.

Looking forward to chat with you some more~

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ;

Nero! My sweetest and most cherished person!

Glad you're still here even among all your real life junk~

I don't really mind if we live together, but there's only one bed.

You guys decide what to do. xD

[MENTION=41788]wiro[/MENTION] ;

What a pleasant and warm welcome~

Thank you~ /me gives a cookies to wiro

Hope to chat with you some more.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ;

/me triple glomps unown

Still kind as always~

I actually like solitude, so living by myself is paradise. xD

Let's chat again real soon~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;

A vibrant soul you are~

Thanks for welcoming me back.

I'm sure you had some laughs here and there in ASF and in real life~

We shall be in touch~

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] ;

Hello and thank you~

I do hope to chat with you when we meet again.

Laugh and enjoy life~ ^^

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] ;

My favorite voodoo doll guy with a badass Gintoki avatar. xD

Great to see you.

Hope all is well~

I'll 'take care' of that stalker. ^_~

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] ;

Thank you for the welcome~

Really great and unique username. :3

Chatting and spamming we must! Lol~

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

Genki... you're still spirited and strong like before. ^^

Your words are very uplifting and poetic as well.

Hope to chat or even Skype whenever I find time. Still a noob at Skype. Lol~

I've been using my left more. That allowed my right arm to heal. However, my left arm is so fragile and only looks good to wear fancy jewelry... not housework. xD

Please rest easy and enjoy your new apartment to its fullest.

Love the YouTube clip~ <3

Thanks again~

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] ;

/me hugs kionea

Missed you and let's trade lives while we're at it~ Just a joke.

Video games are serious business. As long as you have your priorities straight, it doesn't matter how long you play.

Hope to chat more soon~

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ;

Greetings and thank you for the welcome~

I'll take you up on your offer for 'venting' then~ ^_~

I laugh much more on ASF than in real life. It really is a joy. ^^

Kanpai! Another friend~

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] ;

/me hugs dear Checkmate

Keep studying and we'll support you to the end.

Nothing better than getting that degree,

Snow will not melt anytime soon unfortunately...

Love problems? I do hope it's not something that is unsalvable.

Ganbatte! Beyond nightmares are the realities you shall face and triumph. Easier said than done, I know... but we still do what we must.

Take care as always~

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ;

Hello again and glad to be back~

Nightmares are my dessert~ ^^

Lol. What in the world happened to egozi? :whistle:

Let's chat again soon~

O Ren~

It's that much easier to be strong now when your K, and decides, I can't help being poetic if I am, I guess it's just part of the language of my heart perhaps, thats why if so.

Yes !! We def need to find some time for that, hopefully in not too long, as there are certain things that....we haven't eh touched upon yet, I'll keep skype running constantly in case. And has me ever just slightly confused...I suppose thats just me, but aih...you aren't having a field trip right now or anything with a leather whip and razor blades are you :ninja: Suspense is like japanese thousand cuts...And why am I asking Ren sama about something like that, it's not like you would ever torture a living soul... wait....eheh /me eyes wide shut
You...noob.. :emjudge: And at skype of all things ....We will see about that

It rly needed healing ?? or just some recovery from soreness~ I'm assuming the latter. Well then, your right arm will have the honor of your strength dear sama.
And your left the honor of your grace, in union unto Beauty.

I try to be ambidextrous myself, I pretty much always regarded the right side as strength and power, and the left as wisdom and grace..or something similar in aspects ^^ A lot could be said about that.

I should just steal Mr.T's Gold and let you wear it on your left arm, will be quite the exercise xj

And I will, glad you also liked the music...more where that came from. I just thought yesterday/today (since I didn't sleep all night) That if I where to ever study music, it would have to be music and psychology in unison...so that I could create music that could truly "speak" and be designed masterfully to speak the language of the heart.

:fulfilled: /me takes ren's thanks shakes it, and bakes it, then returns it multplied in the form of a cupcake.

Last edited:
Whoa a triple glomp :3

It must me nice to have a place of your own.
You can whatever you want and when you want without being bothered by someone else.
Even at home, there's always someone who's sort of getting in the way D:

Skype noob huh xD
I'm pretty much one myself.
Now that I thinm about it..it's been a long while since I've logged into Skype..
Maybe I should check it out again sometime
(If anyone else cares to join :3)

I wouldn't rly mind that....all though I don't have a mic connected atm, So for my use its presently used more as like a chat thats just a bit faster and more up to date I guess than the forum. Pretty much just like irc for me...well not exactly but...depending on its use.

I do have a mic though lying around somewhere, I just haven't bothered using skype for voice in a long time.

Come to think of it......Why even bother with skype, now that I just remembered irc again lol.

ohhhh fun recaps :o I'll join~<3
some freebees' for newer people too :P

March to early July

believe it or not, I was never active during that time. (just another registered user~) my name was 神摂理潮
After maybe a thousand posts or so, I made this intro XD
I was going between making new threads and posting in the games.

August

This was when I became part of asl, and started my 2nd school year. I had confidence with a bang for some reason XD but all of that went away after September, showing that I've spent too much time on asf.

Sept-October

not only school was not so good, I was also in trouble with asl x-x I thought of it as reflecting each other, and became determined to do better. I thought about quitting asl, but some friends and a fortune cookie changed that XD
In the middle of the month, I started going to some counseling sessions because I wanted to improve socially. By the end of November, I'd suddenly became a different person as if my old self never happened x-x. (wasn't because of counseling I'll tell you :p)

November-December

So I made a few new friends, sacrified 2 class grades ;;, but I most certainly got alot out of last semester~ there's still so much left for me to deal with, but I know my determination is finally paying off XD
Thanksgiving was spent with family people (all at our house). It wasn't super special, but it's nice to have relatives :3

January

This month made everyone in school lazy~ we got 2 fridays off in a row :P I made a few new friends and it turned out great~
Still, I didn't get to do alot because of not planning my time right x-x so that's my next goal.
My german class will end about a month earlier than others. (teacher having a baby)
I also became involved with youth activities. (xpressit) the first one turned out great~ the next will be soon :o I thought about making myself to spend less time on asf, so far it's okay but still can be an issue x-x
OMG I got some rainbow gloves and they're awesome~ :3
I'm definitely taking this year as steps toward becoming the kind of person I want to be. The idea sounds easy, but it's habits that get in the way x-x (hobits.. :p)

February.

test due wednesday, debate on monday, lots of projects due x-x so it's a challenge :3
I'm thinking about a work-study (i relly need it). I'm also having confirmation to spend time learning about the things I've been needing/wanting to. I'm looking for ways to limit myself on the comp (since it's the main reason for procrastination lol)

I'm sure there's some pieces here and there worth mentioning, but I g2g atm and prepare for the things coming~
one day you'll get more blessings than you can give renano :3 thank you for the things you given me and some others here~
You change lives in ways you might not realize XD

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Sorry, my computer won't react when I connect my mic so I won't be able to talk if you want to invite me as well :/

OOH so fun, internet had to go out just when I was about to post, so that my post/text was lost..
Quick Summary>

I would not mind joining you unown....I was explaining how I mostly use skype just like an other chat...and that most prob think about voice when they hear skype, I don't even have a mic connected atm, though I do have one lying around somewhere.

Might as well just use IRC was what I reremembered in conclusion, if not the purpose specifically is voice communications...Can even download animes...beat that skype !
Irc have just slipped my mind earlier.

It turned into a double post then I see, my internet issue...

Last edited:
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; I don't mind. I'm actually too shy to talk.. :x Not having a mic is fine for me I guess :3
Irc..that brings back memories.. Haven't used that in..years >_>

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; I don't mind. I'm actually too shy to talk.. :x Not having a mic is fine for me I guess :3
Irc..that brings back memories.. Haven't used that in..years >_>
Guess I'm just gonna have to give you some genki then the both of you,..just don't grab too hard, and some music if I find it...

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; You speak, I listen :3 I really enjoy listening to others, especially if there's more than one who's speaking :runhappy:

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; How about the other way around? :3
I like to listen as well (Partially cuz of my job, need to hear A LOT of complaints xD)

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Sorry, my computer won't respond to my mic when I connect it :/ Complaints huh? I can send an entire PM with complaints about something/someone sometime if you're that desperate :goodtea:

Maybe I should buy a mic sometime =/
Might come in handy some day :3

If you need someone to air your heart, I'll be there! xD

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;

A vibrant soul you are~

Thanks for welcoming me back.

I'm sure you had some laughs here and there in ASF and in real life~

We shall be in touch~
(English) Renano-cha... (*Gohon*) -san, you don't know how that me happy make...:runhappy:
(Japanese) Renano-cha... (*Gohon*) -san kimi wa yoku shirenai kedo dou boku ni wa kore o ureshishitai yo...:runhappy:
(German) Renano-cha... (*Gohon*) -san, Sie wiessen nicht wie das bei mir Freude macht...:runhappy:
(Hungarian) Renano-cha... (*Gohon*) -san, te nem is túdod, hogy én mennyire örűlök neki...:runhappy:

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; You seem like you would enjoy being in some game with others over skype/voip, where a team of friends hecticly battle for victory while coordinating...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; you still haven't told me where you are from...I wonder why. Hungary ?

you still haven't told me where you are from...I wonder why. Hungary ?
Well okay, I'm living/come from Hungary. - I don't make a secret about that. (I'm a half Hungarian and half Austrian)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And if we this topic open have: Where you are...?

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; I certainly do :runhappy: It's fun to hear people argue :runhappy: Also, who's in your avatar? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
RJ01175511
僕はリーダーじゃない
There's a new version, would you mind update it again?
Amgoose wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to also upload this? Thanks

https://www.dlsite.com/aix/work/=/product_id/RJ01129839.html