Company: Heliodor
Genre: Side-scroll
Source: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ120676.html

RJ120676_img_smp1.jpg
RJ120676_img_smp2.jpg
RJ120676_img_smp3.jpg

Download link: http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/DnUA7mvZ/file.html

Last edited:
May I ask for a reupload with the latest version (1.0.4 as of this posting)?

This got a recent update (Jan 25th to be exact) which add a few more enemies ' .'

Yeah, does anyone have version 1.12 of this yet? DLSite says that it was actually released on the 26th (of January).

Figured it's probably for the better to leave this here... Every forum needs one.
Attached is a full save file for version 1.11

All stages unlocked, all gallery scenes should be unlocked, approximately 1100 spare orbs to buy new scenes with in case you load it into a newer version,
and the game should start in small-window mode so you don't get a screenfull of Vita when you open the game (Press F11 to make the game window larger).

All you should need to do is extract the attached .rar file, and place the init.dat file in the same folder as the game.

Also, when on the main menu, press U to switch to godmode.

View attachment init.rar

Last edited:
I downloaded the file the poster provided but the game wont work (weird text appears as an error ( simular to ƒB[ƒ^‘å’Eo)
Downloaded and placed the init.dat too
Can i have help plz?

Same problem here lol dont understand what there is wrote can't be Japanese or another language the error message I think more like my computer can't read that language but whatever other games that I have downloaded and can't read the text work fine ... Can you help me?
Thanks

I downloaded the file the poster provided but the game wont work (weird text appears as an error ( simular to ƒB[ƒ^‘å’Eo)
Downloaded and placed the init.dat too
Can i have help plz?

Wow, I never noticed this thread got two new posts.
If your game isn't starting, you probably need to change your system locale to Japanese.
Installing the Japanese language pack would probably be a good idea, too.

Just in case you don't know how, and for anyone else who visits this thread, I guess I'll post a guide.
Doing both of these things is easy, but just in case someone finds this thread through Google search and
has no idea how to do this, I'll be as detailed as I can.
For now, I'll just say that these instructions are for people using Windows 7. Although, I would imagine
that doing this would be pretty similar on Windows XP, Vista and 8.

Step 1.
First, you should install the Japanese language pack. You should be able to do this from Windows Update.
Open your Start menu and type "Windows Update" in the search box (without quotations, of course).
Click on Windows Update in the search results and Windows Update will open.
Depending on how well you take care of your computer, you will be presented with either one or two options on the right;
"(number) important updates are available"
and
"(number) optional updates are available"

If you have the option, "(number) important updates are available" you should definitely click on that first,
and make sure that all of the updates are checked, then click OK.

After that, or if you don't have that option, good. Click on optional updates, and look for the Japanese Language Pack.
If you find it, tick its checkbox and click OK. Then click Install Updates. You may or may not have to restart your computer.

After the language pack installs or your computer restarts, you're good to move on to step 2.

Step 2.
Open up your Start menu and type "Region" in the search box (without quotations).
Click on Region and Language in the search results. The Region and Language window will come up.
Click on the Administrative tab, and then click on "Change System Locale..."

A new window should come up with a dropdown box. Open the dropdown box and select "Japanese (Japan)"
(hint: you should be able to press J on your keyboard to automatically select Japanese from the list)
After you've selected Japanese, click OK. Your computer will tell you that you will need to restart your system
for the locale change to take effect. I would recommend restarting your system now so you don't forget.

After restarting, your computer will be running in Japanese Locale.
Done.

Now, the game will run.

I could also post a bit of a guide to the game, if everyone wants. I've found an option that makes Vita
go commando (no underwear).

Oh thanks but I have already resolved almost just a little later than my post lol
And I was pissed by that file ...
All is good but ... It was already completed ...

There are plenty of torrents on nyaa now. I would say to just go there, but the torrents on nyaa are a bit outdated, and wow, would you look at that.
The game has actually been updated a few times... The last update was on August 19th.

You know what, firstly I'd like to apologize.
I'm really beginning to feel like an asshole by giving this thread so much attention over time.
This is also a double-post and 2-year necroing a thread in one go.

But, for some reason, Heliodor is somehow still updating this game...
Another update on June 28th, 2018, with cryptic patch notes.
They've "added and changed some things, etc."

I hope my pestering can be forgiven; I just wanted to poke the forum to see if anyone was willing to give a link to this version.
And, judging by the views on this thread, it looks like most of the interest on the internet for this game could be directed at this thread.
I feel like at this point Cocona doesn't have to update this thread if he doesn't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Valcrin wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ01131008 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, this one just got a major update. Would you update it? Thanks.
孕ませキャンプ to v1.02
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reup this ?
lulu1104 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload Renai Karichaimashita drama CD please? Thank you very much Ryzen-sama ^^!
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hi Thanks for your help.
Sorry to reiterate, but the link seems to be broken. I would appreciate your assistance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...マジカル☆ディアーズ)-ost-cdx2-drama-cd-update.1198322/