Heading into surgery

shrekfx

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2012
Heading into surgery for my back in a few hours. Won't be around for a few days. Keep the anime warm for me and see you all later.

:samuraihero:

hmm....see ya shrek..hope the surgery goes well......

For the love of all that is holy and unholy. Please post threads in the correct sections. The content of this thread clearly doesn't belong in the general section.

Hope that you will pass the surgery and everything will work out

i hate surgeries ._.

Really hope the best of luck and will cheer you on !

For the love of all that is holy and unholy. Please post threads in the correct sections. The content of this thread clearly doesn't belong in the general section.

Quick question on this.. ^^^ What goes into general?? I read this "General Discussions & Debates
Forum for all kinds of things which people can actually discuss. Please keep it to serious threads only."
And to me surgery is a general topic that people can discuss and is serious.. So The way I look at it from what you are saying, is that everyone needs to be in the spam section? Not trying to cause an issue, I'm just confused on this.

Second thing is surgery went well. I'm back at home with residual nerve pain and pain from the surgery. Got some good pain meds. Guess they had to take off more of my disc. L1-S5. Hope it helps, I do see an improvement.. We'll see what happens.. Thanks for the best wishes.. Great to get some positive support.. On a good not, I have 8 weeks of anime watching to do.

:runhappy:

Quick question on this.. ^^^ What goes into general??

Good question, what usually goes into the gen. and discussion section is what is considered a "mass effect" or philosophical topics that are presented in a way where the so said topic needs to be discussed. I.E: If the DMCA gets accepted by other countries, would this affect AS?

That's a mass effect topic that is for discussion or debate.

Good question, what usually goes into the gen. and discussion section is what is considered a "mass effect" or philosophical topics that are presented in a way where the so said topic needs to be discussed. I.E: If the DMCA gets accepted by other countries, would this affect AS?

That's a mass effect topic that is for discussion or debate.

That does make sence and I understand now.. So General is for highly serious/debatable topics. Sweet. Thanks for the explanation. :)

That does make sence and I understand now.. So General is for highly serious/debatable topics. Sweet. Thanks for the explanation. :)

Pretty much.
rn86v.jpg

Glad to hear that everything went well [MENTION=13146]shrekfx[/MENTION]

how you feel atm?

Glad to hear that everything went well [MENTION=13146]shrekfx[/MENTION]

how you feel atm?

Good thanks.. Not sure if I mentioned somewhere what went on, but I hurniated a disc back in 2003 while in Iraq and it got worse. I had a surgery done (discecotmy, where they take out the bad part of the disc) in 2010. Went back to work where I do lots of heavy lifting and utility pole climbing and it re-hurniated. So I went in again and had the same procedure done. They said I have about 30% of the disc left. Right now I just have residual nerve pain from the pro-longed injury and possible minor nerve damage and also because of all the scar tissue, might be causing some of the pain. But mostly pain from the insision. Other then that everything seems to be going good. They got me on some good pain meds so I feel relaxed most of the time. Best of all, I get to watch lots of anime!!

I know you all don't know me all that well yet, but it's great to see all the well wishes and stuff. No matter who it comes from, it really does help with the moral and healing process. :pushups:

Spinal disk herniation...Wow. I can't really fathom how much this must be feeling for you, but it looks like you're doing well at the moment. I wish you luck on your recovery and look forward to seeing you more on the forums. ^^

If you're feeling well for the most part, then may you fully recover soon~

Sounds very painful though. Hope it doesn't hinder your usual activities.

Good thanks.. Not sure if I mentioned somewhere what went on, but I hurniated a disc back in 2003 while in Iraq and it got worse. I had a surgery done (discecotmy, where they take out the bad part of the disc) in 2010. Went back to work where I do lots of heavy lifting and utility pole climbing and it re-hurniated. So I went in again and had the same procedure done. They said I have about 30% of the disc left. Right now I just have residual nerve pain from the pro-longed injury and possible minor nerve damage and also because of all the scar tissue, might be causing some of the pain. But mostly pain from the insision. Other then that everything seems to be going good. They got me on some good pain meds so I feel relaxed most of the time. Best of all, I get to watch lots of anime!!

I know you all don't know me all that well yet, but it's great to see all the well wishes and stuff. No matter who it comes from, it really does help with the moral and healing process. :pushups:

Sound really painful, it actually made me to close one of my eyes for a sec and say "ouch!" in my mind :0

As long as you feel alright everything is good i guess And when you get to watch lots of animes nothing can't be better :thumbup:

I wish for you (again) fast recover

Iraq...... it ring to me some bad memories...
i don't live there (never even been there) and nor have something against Iraq..... but i do have some bad memories when i hear that word ._.

:pushups: Again thanks everyone. Great to see a community of people who care about other members. This is what really sets sites from other sites. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload