Have you ever...

Yup, one time when I was driving. The next second later I found myself driving head-on toward a truck. Managed to go back into my own lane in a nick of time.

Have you ever ate 2kg of chocolate?
*Back in 1997, when me and my collage friends try to simulate a caffeine effect similar to taking a cocaine - we failed.*

Hmm.. 2KG no something maybe simillar(situation) but less.. ER

Have you ever created a cake?(on yer own kiddo. just curious but me? nah! i'm thinking random question)

Yup, my 1st marble cake(my favourite) when I was 13 years old. When I was 15, I experimenting with 3 coloured marble cake - white(vanilla), black(cocoa) & green.

Have you ever sing an anime/game song in a karaoke competition?

No "foreveralone.jpg" :D

Have you ever drank so much Koskenkorva you don't remember anything from the party you've been and wake up in your pal's place and face swallen becouse you've hit your head into something?
happened to me though in midsummer day :) and i even lost my ear ring, lol :@

Last edited:
never did drank that you mention ~ .. though i once been drunk and promise never to be drunk again and despise being drunk.

have you ever wrote a love letter to someone you like?

Yup, to my imaginary girlfriend, when I was in primary school(that's elementary school, for some of you).
*I know, that's pathetically sad*

Have you ever use the wrong language during your conversation with somebody?
*I said Das Veedanja(Russian) instead of Hej Da(Svenska) to my Swedish coworker. Both mean Goodbye*

Yeah, i've actually said "Moro"(Comes from "Moi") = "Hi" in english. Said it when i was in Junior high school or "middle school" to a exchange student from Estonia. Though she knew what it meant, but i still said it..

Have you ever called someone else's mother "Mom"??

*Thinking very hard*...... no.

Have you ever chipped your tooth? How did it happen?
*When I tried to pull a staples from a book - overconfidence*

nahh. chipped someone elses tooth. with my eyebrow.

have you ever gotten heat stroke?

Nope coz I'm too cool. XD

Have you ever kiss your pet mouth to mouth?
*Kiss? No. Doing CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing on my cat, yes - my cat stopped breathing while I tried to give him medication - in the end he died*

No i haven't, i wouldn't even know how to give cpr correctly yet. My condolences.. :(

Have you ever stole something from a store? Don't worry i won't tell ;)

Nah, I'm just too chicken to try that one out.

Have you ever stay up late at night til 3-4 AM on your house veranda/porch, stalking for dogs to cross your house so that you can take a shot at them with your M4A1 airsoft rifle?
*Based on true story - mine*

i don't have a gun here ~ ... and my dogs are too lazy to wake up that time ~

have you ever cracked a joke/funny stories to anyone but no one laugh about it?

Sadly yes, I have. Guess I'm not that good at telling jokes.

Have you ever found your self singing/humming to an anime song(s) during a sermon?

Yeah, sometimes.. and sometimes also caught.. mehehehehe..

Have you ever cried over an anime show?(i know i do (rarely)

i made a thread here about that ... huehuehue ~ yeah i did cry to some..

have you ever practiced or ever knew martial arts.(e.g. karate, judo, etc)

Yup, Karate when I was 16 til 18, coz by that time I entered university(but us student call it collage coz it got no 'university' in it's name).

Have you ever caught naked by your family member(s) while changing?
*Forgot to lock the door*

Err...yeah....since I was 9 months old(I learn to stand fast, but took me 2 year to learn to speak)

Have you ever ride on a unicycle(1-wheeled cycle)?

never did though i want to try that ~ ...

have you ever been confused with numbers ?

Yup, last night(or was it morning - 2AM), when I saw Chapter 96(Beelzebub), but my mind said it was 69.

Have you ever accidentally get into a wrong car?
*I mistook somebody else car as mine, coz we parked next to each other - same model, same color*

Yup, back when I was 13-14 yo. After that I quit, coz it not tasty compared to candy.

Have you ever bought condom?

Nej. The only foreign country that I've been to was Singapore, when I was 7yo - long long time ago.

Have you ever sneak out from the house at 4-5 AM just to buy food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please