Have you ever...

Yes but I'm not corrupt enough for the job :D

Have you ever wanted to date a movie star?

No. I would be captured by camera and the next day my face would be all over the newspapers. Which I'd rather not happen.

Have you ever thought of becoming a movie star?

No but I have thought about writing and directing a movie.

Have you ever felt like a movie related to your life almost perfectly?

Unless my life became fabulous enough to be written into scripts, then no lol

Have you ever jumped from second floor?

No

Have you ever woke up feeling worse then when you went to sleep? :(

Yes! and it does suck! It sucks the sucking of all suckers (i don't know if that makes any sense, but IT SUCKS LIKE HELL!)
Have you ever made a man cry?

Yes more times than I would prefer.

Have you ever wondered about how hard life is for someone other than yourself?

Yes

Have you ever woke up in a bad mood and you kept saying to yourself that things would get better as the day progressed but they didn't?

Yes! almost every single time things get really hard!
Have you ever wanted to sleep for a few years?

Yes

Have you ever woke up with your head splitting from a headache? god my head is killing me.

Yes

Have you ever been rude to a love one in the morning because of a splitting headache?

No it is not their fault my head is like that :D I try to be nice at all times even when in pain. It does not always work, but I do try.

Have you ever farted in your kids face? LOL! Janet told me to ask that, she said something about the Father Son Fart Game I dunno.

lmao no I have never been that cruel to my kids :P although if I do happen to fart and my youngest is around he starts laughing and yelling "Daddy farted! " he's a little snot I tell you.

Have you ever played tennis?

Yea I played a little in High School, and in College, never on the teams or anything just did for fun.

Have you ever played Monopoly and had a child beat your pants off?

Nope, only person I used to get beat by was my uncle. He is a monopoly fanatic through and through.

Have you ever watched her :

She annoys me for some odd reason...........

No, never even herd of her and yes she is annoying as hell.

Have you ever wanted to take someones web cam, or digital camera that is on YouTube a lot and bash them in the head because they are not freakin funny?

Yep and I wouldn't care if I was called a cyber bulliest for doing it :P

Have you ever talked with someone via a messenger and webcam? (I have and no it wasn't cybering (don't understand why people like that) lol)

I type in MSN, I do not will not ever, own a WEB Cam, or a MIC no! I would not give a dam it if was my dad begging me, or Jan for that matter not happening!

Have you ever wanted to bust someone over the head with a extremely heavy object?

No, I got to have a reason. I have felt vindictive over petty things tho lol, never acted on it, but felt it.

Have you ever busted your partner upside the head with a egg before LOL! not like BAM POW Hard but lol I guess playfully does not work either but yea?

Yepper

Have you ever screamed at someone in public, nasty words too!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!