Happy New Year!

Jezebel

>^..^<
Contributor
Aug 11, 2013
I wanted to wish all the my otome friends a Happy New Year!

Even though I've been a member for a short amount of time here at AS, I've met a lot of great people. I'm looking forward to see what 2014 has to bring for us! And what the bishie and seiyuu will bring to us. :D

Arigatai! haha
Happy new year, I wish you all a good year to come, full of wonderful romantic games... *q*
And I hope 2014 keeps being the PSP year of otome games like 2013, not vita -cries-
May everyones dreams come true ~ <3

Minna samaa !!!! akemashite omedetou gozaimasu =^-^= Happy new year !!!!!Feliz Ano Novo !!!!

Que todos tenham um próspero e muito rico ano de amor , carinho , amizades , encontros e OTOME GAMES *---------------*

Jyaaaaaa minna sama ogenki de neeeh =^-----^= watashi koko no minna aishiteimasu ...agogareteimasu yoooooo !!!

Ataraxia sama Jezebel sama Merefi sama ....anata tachi no koto mo daaaaai suki dakara iro iro arigatou gozaimashita !!!!!!!!!

I got a lot of messages with wishes, please don't think that I'm ignoring any of you >w< So I thought it'll be better to answer here.

あけましておめでとう!! 昨年は大変お世話になりありがとうございました。 今年もよろしくお願いします!

I hope 2014 will bring us only good health, more free time and a lot of good stuffs about our hobby~. And I wish from the bottom of my heart that A-S uploaders will stop seeing all bad times and actually doing what they're liking at fullest.
Aaagh, I love you all! Again, thank for everyone who started to talk with me and made me release that language barrier probably is a big deal, but not here.
Have a great 2014!

P.S. Please more heavy plot/nakige/utsuge/wafuu games in this year! 8D

ヽ@(^ェ^*)@ノ☆.。.:*・゜☆HAPPY NEW YEAR☆゜・*:.。.☆ヽ@(*^ェ^)@ノ

明けましておめでとうございます。今年もよろしくお願いします。 Happy New Year's, everyone. Hope you had a fun time yesterday. Mine was rather boring. (´_ゝ`)

明けましておめでとうございます。今年もよろしくお願いします。 Happy New Year's, everyone. Hope you had a fun time yesterday. Mine was rather boring. (´_ゝ`)

Mine was very quiet...I've grown to like having a quiet New Year's Eve. Past experiences with partying too hard on New Year's Eve left me with a terrible remainder of the year. :)

Reactions: lerrellharl
Yeah, I've quietened down for recent NYEs myself. I still go to the parties, but don't get inebriated like I did a few years ago. Nice to actually remember the night, etc. :)

Reactions: lerrellharl
Yeah, I've quietened down for recent NYEs myself. I still go to the parties, but don't get inebriated like I did a few years ago. Nice to actually remember the night, etc. :)

I agree...I like to remember my evenings too! Plus, that way I know the new year will hopefully start on the right foot, not on my head. :)

Jezebel said:
I agree...I like to remember my evenings too! Plus, that way I know the new year will hopefully start on the right foot, not on my head. :)

LOL, I couldn't agree more. I was sick and couldn't do anything NYE 2011 and 2012, so that was probably life's way of punishing/begging me to stop abusing my liver all these years. I've got to admit... some of my earlier years since I turned 18 got pretty bad... :S

LOL, I couldn't agree more. I was sick and couldn't do anything NYE 2011 and 2012, so that was probably life's way of punishing/begging me to stop abusing my liver all these years. I've got to admit... some of my earlier years since I turned 18 got pretty bad... :S

LOL, mine too. One year, I decided to stay home...the remainder of the year was nice. Of course, the following year I went out on NYE then had a terrible remainder of the year. So, I was determined to stay home every NYE. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.