Happy Holidays 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the same also for you [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; and your family: Happy b'X-mas and a good slide in the new year^^!!!

Notice:

- Did you this (Seiba) than x-mas gift get?
- And your Bday is sure now or about - any case in end Dec.

Side notice:

- See I still right? Is this a Winnie Pooh quilt?

Last edited:
Happy Holidays, everyone. :)
Now to catch up on all the work that fell by the raodside due to excessive eating with friends and family. ;)

1st: Okay King.

2nd: Hmm... Then am I with the date-search-process still not done...>_>

3rd: Anyway; nevetheless cute^^!

Happy holidays, everyone!

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];
Oh much English make me flustered:hypnotized:
But that's very helpful for me to learn Englosh. haha.
I would love to meet you one day too! It doesn't matter where we meet, perhaps you know about Akiba more than me. If memory serves, you have walked around Akiba many time! But I'm confident knowing about Ikebukuro(in Tokyo), Kyoto, and Osaka:D When we meet, let's enjoy them or your field!
(If really you want to meet me(I'm so glad), I suggest that we communicate at skype or something like that before we meet. You had better know how bad my English ability is!)

Happy holidays, everyone!

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];
Oh much English make me flustered:hypnotized:
But that's very helpful for me to learn Englosh. haha.
I would love to meet you one day too! It doesn't matter where we meet, perhaps you know about Akiba more than me. If memory serves, you have walked around Akiba many time! But I'm confident knowing about Ikebukuro(in Tokyo), Kyoto, and Osaka:D When we meet, let's enjoy them or your field!
(If really you want to meet me(I'm so glad), I suggest that we communicate at skype or something like that before we meet. You had better know how bad my English ability is!)

I can't say I'm an expert in terms of Akihabara, but I did spend a day there just solid walking around there for 9-10 hours exploring the different anime places, it is a really nice experience but I need to learn more about Japanese culture and someone who know amazing good food places other than the ones shown in guide books, one that only locals will know. I'm sure one day we'll meet each other, be it Japan or England, or even another place in the world, one day we'll probably encounter each other, maybe we might just not realise it. As they say "The world is a smaller place than you think ;)"

Aww, such a heartfelt message. Good thing I'm used to both reading and writing long ramblings. :rolleyes: Here here, let me give you a pat. And don't worry, your participation in Checkmate's Slavery Programme™ ensures that you will give back more than enough. All jokes aside, it's heartening that you feel like that. [PRspeek] I look forward to doing more work with you and the other staff to bring more stuff to the forum. [/PRspeek]

Happy holiday to every one!
May the special joys of the Season be your today and always.

Generally speaking, I rarely even post things here. I'm pretty much one of the older "registered members", but all I really did was visit, look for the files I wanted, take them, seed if torrent, and leave.

I'm really not much of an anime guy, and due to the gaming population being relatively smaller, I haven't really had a chance to talk with people.

Despite this, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas, and would like to also wish everyone a Happy New Year.
These two days are not really that special compared to the other 363 days existent in our calendar, but it's a great excuse to kick back and relax... So make use of it!

Thanks to all of the AS team for the huge effort they do to make us all feel at home. :runhappy: I wish all a nice holiday and a fabulous New Year! :bye:

On behalf of the AS staff. I wish everyone, friends and family have a lovely holiday season filled with joy and happiness.

We are very sorry but we couldn't make a Christmas theme on time, so all I could offer is a snowing banner. 2013 was a busy year for all of us. It's amazing that we managed to finish the Phase 1 of the major design. Although I admit that I've failed to keep up with the schedule for Kii.re. Though, we adopted Yande.re and managed to keep it freely accessible for everyone, it's still a major achievement.

As for my Christmas eve, this image pretty sum up everything.

Feel free to add your pictures below.

From left to right:
Some flower, a tissue box, a chocolate cake with my imouto, and [fun] [stuff]
Merry Christmas Checkmate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910