Happy birthday to your Xth. Second (Second_flight)...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday! Second_Flight replied number 10033 Tabemono3 having two arm up doing a Banzai Banzai Banzai Dance

They also wish you a Happy Birthday
..... l
..... l
..... l
.....V

Hmm... You taste better than the cake, Second.....

/me plan to grill Second on an open fire *

:harpangel: :happybday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED SECOND !! :happybday: :harpangel:

I really wish you all the best !

Here some gift from me :3

figure-3695-full-metal-panic!-tsr-kaname-chidori-~-white-pantsu-ver-.jpg

i cant too. ahhhh

/me prepare [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; grillsss

Last edited:
Hmm... Seems that the party relative good goes...:goodtea:~>

A bit late to the party, I guess -- Happy Belated Birthday, Second, hope you had a good one~

Reactions: nanashi1
Happy birthday Second. :3
Wish you the best~
(and yeah sorry for being late as well. xD)

:happybday: [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] and best wishes from Austria :)

PS: *look on the calendar* ... *wuhu, just 20 days left and I'm 20 years old* ... *I can't hide it, I'm getting old now* :crushed:

Hey D: Im not old yet :/ I dont feel old nor do i act very mature usually... :runhappy:

Hey D: Im not old yet :/ I dont feel old nor do i act very mature usually... :runhappy:
That applies to me as well, but I think this isn't a bad thing, since sometimes it's good to act like a child ;D And I don't feel old too, at least mental ... physical is another story.

And I didn't want to sound offensive or so, but man, if I think back two years where I said "still two years until I'm a fifth of a century old" ... and now it appears to me like I said this last week.

In Austria it's really the best if you are 18 years old, since you are allowed to do nearly everything if you are 18 years old :cheerleader:

Lol well i havent been acting very different since i was in... hmm when did i get a computer to play with... =w= though i guess AS is a fairly big change to my schedules... not that it makes me any more mature to have discovered anime? ;p

Nah, the movies/series we watch and the games we play have nothing to do with the age of a person. The reason because we will watch them when we are "old" is because we are grown up with animes, at least that's the reason in my case. Even some parents of my friends watch anime, since they watched anime even in 1974 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!