Happy Birthday Ojou Sama~ x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m no good at birthday wishes so I`ll just leave this here...

woodpecker.png

Hmm... is it really that easy to hide away somewhere and not get spotted?... =w=

Yea...... Put your online status into lurker mode aka invincible on.... ;P

Hmm but she isnt invisible anyhow~ There would be indication in a certain way if she was~

Ah~ Missed it. ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

Happy belated Birthday Renano. Hope you had a great time with your loved ones and received lots of gifts. And cake. Can't be missing that cake. *hehe* ( ̄┏Д┓ ̄°*)

Really miss you. Though I'm not in the sure of what to say if you ever make a sudden return.

Oh! Pokemon X and Y will be slated for next month. Hope you'll be around that time. Possible Pokemon battles with people from ASF and we could even do a 3v3 (Though I'd much prefer a 1v1). (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Thanks for the thread Sam. I be living under a rock. \(=//∇//=)\

Classy.... hmm sounds like what para would say... wait... was he in the mentions i wonder... xD
I guess I was too vague with my greetings. I just couldn't think of nice words to say :))
Renano's really helpful at my threads so I owe her a lot :)

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; Lol nah its fines was just a random comment on my part =w= Im sure she would fine with whatever you feel like saying~ x3

Once again i'm late for giving post (T_T)

By the way, Happy Birthday Renano Ojou-sama. Wish you good luck this year too.
It's true i haven't seen her online for a while. Maybe she have an circumstances at her real life.
I hope she will read this thread and join us again next time.

Hmm... yeah maybe something happened though i hope not... :x

But late or not~ Its still better than not having given one at all~

HBD Renano-jousama~!!! >.<

Whatever happens to you now~ since you're the first one who welcome me to this forum~ xD
I hope you get anything you want, and God bless you whatever religion you're in... x3

Hope you love lolicon have a great day and everything goes your way wherever you are..

I agree to hope so... :lmao:

Renano-chan, where are you, I miss you heavily (and of course also the others)?:deadsad:

Congrats on fixing all those mentions.>> Sam.

[MENTION=8967]deathwarrior[/MENTION]; that seems especially awesome since you joined in 11 :} And I relate.

[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION] ; Stay Classy my friends.....thats what comes to my mind... Lets all remember that. Something I wanna make an adage in my life.

P.s. serene avatar you got there, reminds me we should all love each others this much, and remember that even when we have our ups and downs and don't really feel too "lovey dovey" towards others, or in life at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25