Status
Not open for further replies.
It will last until we see a giant bunny dancing disco while a wild water buffalo sings 'Marry had a little lamb!'

Or not. xD

Photoshop is my enemy!

I miss the feel of actual wooden pencils... not a tablet and pen. T^T

Lol.

Hmm you dont like photoshop? xD

Well... tablet... i want that cuz i would be able to draw without my attempts to conserve materials getting in the way xD

i'm not big on drawing or writing, but i really do like the feel of pen to paper, than finger to touchscreen

Hmm... more control? xD Since youve been using it far longer~ Though drawing with pens gets troublesome at times...

@ infamous

That is just beautiful. ;_;

I agree with you.

Despite the convenience and modern times, people are losing touch with traditional mediums.

Also, Photoshop is dandy... considering most job markets for artists require at least the basics.

It's just... I don't like how 'convenient' it is.

It is like... instead of a real book, people use the internet.

I want people to 'suffer'. Lol.

i don't even like writing lol. i just don't like how completely integrated we're becoming with technology. there should always be room for some old fashioned

I always laugh when there is a blackout because everyone is searching for flashlights while my family uses kerosene lamps. Lol.

Lol well... artists have to learn the old fashioned basics before getting to the technological stuff? xD Its quite difficult to make the same painting and whatnot with computer generated stuff though~

Suffer... hmm by not having enough light to read and stuff? xD Having to take photos which they cant just modify at will? xD

Lol well... artists have to learn the old fashioned basics before getting to the technological stuff? xD Its quite difficult to make the same painting and whatnot with computer generated stuff though~

that's for now though. it may sound crazy, but there really will come a time when that won't be necessary

Hmm... well that depends? Technology would have to advance enough to create cheaper electronic replacements for them all~ The reason paintings cant just be duplicated with printers is because they have a presence which is lost in copies... Unless the printer goes with perfect 3d models... But artists would normally have odd mistakes here and there which add to the piece... I guess whether the electronically created one would have that is... questionable? xD

It's just most people especially the newer generation have already adapted to the new technology and either forgotten or haven't used old-fashion items as much.

I mean like... those pre-teens have never seen or heard of a phone booth before. Lol.

Hmm... new generation just seems to be getting... more... idiotic? xD At least the idiots are the ones that get on the screen anyway...

Old fashion items... well i do believe everyone still starts art with a pencil ;p But yeah... little kids with electronics now x.x

People are smart... just how they use it can be a problem.

Pencil... I always wondered why people bit them. xD

Hmm... yes... different intelligences x3 Cant have it all~

I dont know either? Tastes good? xD

I think ppl are smart in that they have skills and intelligence...they are just not necessarily very wise

i was so freaked out when my little 4 year old cousin wanted to take a picture with my phone, and knew how to work it lol

thanks for the birthday wish :)

I actually don't even have a mouse normally connected to my desktop. I do all browsing with a pen and tablet (and keyboard). I just find it to be faster and I like how it takes up a set amount of space that I can easily move, even to my lap if I want. Also then it is there if I want to draw something, which hasn't been much in the last little while. :P

Less space is nice.

Hmm... should I or shouldn't I?

/me glomps [MENTION=27363]GenjoSenpai[/MENTION] ;

Happy Birthday infamous
Even though its late :(
and i didnt get to know you well its not late to be friends right?

Reactions: renano
Hmm wise is usually referring to a specific kind of intelligence~
Not how I how come to understand it at least, I think of it this way: that wisdom is more of a different kind of a persons innate ability to understand, and apply ones intelligence in the correct way. We know there are plenty of persons in the world that are intelligent afaik but are still quite foolish. All though even though intelligence and knowledge is easy to distinguish, wisdom is the hardest to define, but I've been wanting to do it for some time already. But I still aren't able to.

Something else...Wisdom seems like an attribute attributed to ones soul, and not ones physical brain...It even says in the scriptures that things like knowledge can or will come to an end. But Wisdom is forever.
i was so freaked out when my little 4 year old cousin wanted to take a picture with my phone, and knew how to work it lol

thanks for the birthday wish :)

arh it's getting that far already... Well I guess get em while their young, and give them some computer lectures and program coding along with the mothers milk and maybe they'll be able to compile code before they can speak.

Keep the celebration going!

I am almost losing spirit though... need to sleep soon. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.