Happy birthday ASF to your 2th. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the????? I went to the restroom for 5 minutes & you're already drunk [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION].....

Hey [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] help me carry nanashi to the corner.....

~~~You guys ~~~Y, Y, Y, Yoooou'ree a best friends... on, on, on, oooon the world (Hypppp°)~

Yea... Yea... There we go....

/me & [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] drag [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] to the corner of the room to sober him up....

Hyoooo... G, G, Giveeee me, me, me... pleasssssssssssse a little votca....(Hyapp°)

WUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

W, W, W, WWWhy~ Youuuu not you, too t, too ,to drinking with meee a, a, a, bit...~(Hyappp°)

[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] Got the water ready..... Now splash him.....

Monj.... Don't like ecchi thing..... Maybe a couple of drink will change his mind....

Hey [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]..... Pass the vodka.....

Well I think u noticed I dissapeared with no clue... Was actually passed out in the street by that vodkaaaaa

Lol.... So that where you went, Monj.....Hey at least you're not like [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]..... I won't take him with me anywhere to drink anymore.....

Oh.. Yeah... but what is happened....

rgrgrgrg~ Oh! My stomach is hungry, but ....

Well at least you get to drink Monj..... For me.... :deadsad: I didn't get a sip yet.....

Nanashi ate & drank everything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html