Happy B-Day Checkmate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will98

Praetorem Kitsune
Aug 19, 2011
As the title says: Happy B-day Checkmate. :happybday::cheering:

Thanks to your hard work and dedication, A-S has become a shiny gem in the internets where lolis and kitsunes get along happily. But like everyone, you need to take a day off. So have a piece of cake, relax, and cuddle with some lolis.

sgvq8i.jpg

Reactions: Shine
Happy Birthday Checkmate.

Thank you for everything you've done for ASF. I always wish all the best to you and your family. I also have a piece of cake for you

IJpszXU.png

ハッピーバースデー
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION];

3rd time I am wishing you? :D

abwgikD.jpg

Happy birthday checkmate :fluteangel:
Hope you live long and wish you all the best
Thank you for bothering to pay the cost of maintaining this forum and ruining protecting the pure and innocent little girls :fulfilled:

No picture of girls with cake for you because you're too "pure and innocent" :p

:cheering: :happybday: Happy Brithday Checkmate :happybday: :cheering:
Wishing you tons of happiness and joy on your special day.

Happy birthday Checkmate, have fun with all of your imoutos^^

Happy Birthday Checky~!

Have a great day! Oh and may your innocence and purity last forever :3

Happy birthday check xD Wow time passes fast O.o When did it even become 13th.. xD

Happy birthday [MENTION=24896]check[/MENTION];. D= Time sure flies. Thank you for all your hard work until now.

I pray for your success in enslaving capturing those bishoujos. Stay healthy, pure and innocent. D=

23w8zra.jpg

Happy merry birthday, onii-chan! Have a nice day and a good conquest.

Happy Birthday Checkmate. I hope you'll find a soulmate which you do like soon.

gBuXO.gif

Happy birthday once more, Check. ^^

I brought some pure and innocent presents for you too:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday Check! Hope you get more lolis to abuse cuddle

Thanks all for your regards. Too bad I have no celebration and no one to share the day, so I kinda always forget about my birthday heh....

To first: Sorry [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION];, that I not the Bday-thread make could, but I've a lot around my ears in the last time>.<

Second: Happy b'Bday to you, I hope, that you a lot fun had yesterday: with a lot cakes, with your family (include with your many imoutos) and friends - and of course also with very much gifts^^!

Third: And really, thank you very much for the a lot efforts for this forum, you've in the last years for a lot homeless otakus a nice sanctuary created, where then - Again, thank you very much, Checky!!!:goodtea:~>

anime-art-girl-cute-957036.jpeg

Just saw it :O
Happy B-Day Checkmate
though, you almost forgot your own birthday I hope you had a nice day.
Till NExt year ;D

Dayum Corocoro-sama forgot his NSFW tag ¬_¬

Anyway, Happy belated Birthday Checku-sama, hope you had a some fun and I hope you have a great 2014 ahead of you! Now can I get a pay rise of half a virtual cookie -3-?

Happy Birthday!

Man, I still remember that time when you asked me about "AralTrans" on the IRC. Surprised me quite a bit because I thought you didn't really need crap like that.
Nonetheless, I was pretty much out most of the time, but hey, it'd be awesome if you remembered me from back during eXalpha's blog.

I also noticed your birthday is actually really close to mine... And I'm pretty sure we're not too far apart in age either :P

Happy Birthday!

Man, I still remember that time when you asked me about "AralTrans" on the IRC. Surprised me quite a bit because I thought you didn't really need crap like that.
Nonetheless, I was pretty much out most of the time, but hey, it'd be awesome if you remembered me from back during eXalpha's blog.

I also noticed your birthday is actually really close to mine... And I'm pretty sure we're not too far apart in age either :P

I'm 28, so I might be old or young iono... but I shall be forever 16 in my heart.

As for AralTrans, unfortunately I don't remember if I had asked such question, in fact, this is probably the first time I've ever heard of AralTrans, so I have no idea what that is either. Or may be I'm old and I couldn't remember if I asked that question.

Finally, yes, I remember you, all the way back to eXalpha's blog, and your blog of course. I remember that initially, you were active during exalpha blog, then when we move to AS, you were active for a very brief amount of time and suddenly disappear.

After many moons, now I notice you came back, armed with the godlike knowledge of eroge? So that's what you had been doing all the time: becoming a god.

Congratulation.

Happy Belated Birthday, Checkmate!

I haven't been with the forum very long, but you've always been there to help me. Although I too will always be 16...but, I remember when I turned 28, and enjoyed every bit of it. So, I wish you some great memories too!

Reactions: Checkmate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.