Hajimemashite!! \>.</ ~seishoujo

Status
Not open for further replies.

seishoujo

Jan 6, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm so happy to be here in this forum. :D
In case you want to know me and my favorites;

Favorite Games: Kingdom Hearts series, FINAL FANTASY series, BlazBlue series, Fate series, Tsukihime, Ar tonelico series, El shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, Black Rock Shooter THE GAME, GOD EATER BURST, Parasite Eve, LOST CHILD/PROJECT CERBERUS, Saigo no Yakusoku no Monogatari, Tales of series, Record of Agarest War/Agarest Senki series, (Ultimate) MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3, WHEN THEY CRY series (Higurashi/Umineko no Naku Koro ni series), Melty Blood Actress Again, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4, Dynasty Warriors Strike Force, DUNAMIS15, Koumajou Densetsu/Touhouvania series, Shining series

(*even though I mention these games, in fact I don't play some of them (which the console are PS3, Xbox 360, NDS, and PSVita) but I still LOVE them ;) )
[**I don't play anything 18+ and please evade erotic/sexual conversation with me :) ]

Favorite Anime: Canaan, Fate/Zero, Guilty Crown, Fate/stay night, Carnival Phantasm, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni series, Kara no Kyoukai, Persona 4 the Animation

(*note that I played games a lot rather than watch Animes, only because some specific terms that I watch the Animes, e.g. Canaan, Fate/Zero, Fate/stay night are made also by TYPE-MOON and they're Anime that adapted from games, such as Higurashi and Umineko as well (Canaan is the sequel of a game) ;) I watch Guilty Crown only because Supercell is involved)

Favorite Manga: Kingdom Hearts series, WHEN THEY CRY series (Higurashi/Umineko no Naku Koro ni series), Pandora Hearts, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4, FINAL FANTASY XII, BlazBlue Chemilical Complex, Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, Yumekui Merry, El shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

(*I don't put Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji and Yumekui Merry in my Anime watchlist, because I don't like their Animes, I love to read their manga)

Favorite Artists: Tetsuya Nomura, Akihiko Yoshida, Nagi Ryou/S.E.C, Nagahama Megumi, huke, redjuice, CHANXCO, Arco Wada, Jun Mochizuki, Banpai Akira, Shigenori Soejima, Shouji Sogabe, Toshimichi Mori, Yuuki Katou, Katsuyuki Hirano, Takeshi Takeuchi, Pako

I guess that's all for my introduction :)

Welcome,

Enjoy browsing the website, just be sure to read the posting rules.

Welcome to AS Seishoujo~
About that "[**I don't play anything 18+ and please evade erotic/sexual conversation with me :) ]" I dont either but considering how this site is... Kinda hard to evade the conversations lol xD Hmm i guess you could try putting that in you sig or something and hope people listen
Pandora Hearts ftw xD I really wish that would fix the anime though... The rushed ending ruined everything T.T

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF, Seishoujo.
Have fun in the forum.

I'll keep in mind not to talk dirty with you around. But in case I forgot, which I always do, remind me, OK?

Favorite Artists: Tetsuya Nomura, Akihiko Yoshida, Nagi Ryou/S.E.C, Nagahama Megumi, huke, redjuice, CHANXCO, Arco Wada, Jun Mochizuki, Banpai Akira, Shigenori Soejima, Shouji Sogabe, Toshimichi Mori, Yuuki Katou, Katsuyuki Hirano, Takeshi Takeuchi, Pako
What?!!:shocked: No SMAP, B'z, Glay, Kyoko Fukada, Luna Sea or Kinki Kids?:surprised:

Hello there and welcome to AS Seishoujo
Enjoy your stay and have fun
If you ever get bored, visit the spam section :)

Also i kinda agree with sammy
Kind of hard to avoid the 18+ conversation around here
But I will keep in mind to not mention around you

Well see you around the forums :bye:

Oh, thank you for the tip, I have write it down in my signature :)
Yeah, I hope there's a second season for Pandora Hearts and I want it MUCH MUCH BETTER than the first one \>v</

Hello there and welcome to AS
Have fun in the spams/games if you are ever bored
See ya around Click here to enlarge

Wow... That's a lot for an introduction but anyway,
Welcome to ASF!
Enjoy your stay!

(*note that I played games a lot rather than watch Animes, only because some specific terms that I watch the Animes, e.g. Canaan, Fate/Zero, Fate/stay night are made also by TYPE-MOON and they're Anime that adapted from games, such as Higurashi and Umineko as well (Canaan is the sequel of a game) I watch Guilty Crown only because Supercell is involved)

if you like play game,watch anime......................... you've come to the right place
have fun

Welcome to AS, seishoujo!
Have fun in the spam section and with all the naughty users around here :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?