Sep 9, 2011
Hi, I is Azu.

Nice to meet yous.

That are all.

Last edited:
Hi There Azu! Welcome to ASF! Enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

Btw, have you go on irc #anime-sharing before? Just curious. :P

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to AS. :) Be sure to stop by the spam section to get to know us better, and in the meantime how about a questionnaire to tell us a bit more about yourself :)

schizofreak said:
Originally Posted by schizofreak
hi there :th_102_:.... pleased to meet you..

welcome aboard ~ ..

oh perhaps.. an interview to get to know more.. ~

shitotaku said:
Originally Posted by shitotaku
Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. Where are you from?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.
See ya :044:

AzuAzu, are you by any chance... Iggy's waifu? newlyweds?

Haidere..... high and dere? New type of dere? What is this I don't even.

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. Where are you from?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

Woah thats a lot of questions but since I'm slightly bored atm, i'll take a break from Uta route and answer some~

My nick AzuAzu comes from the word "Azusa" which means awesome/amazing/moe/cute/wonderful/the-best/omghax in japanese.

I r male most of the time, and I'm from this little town hidden somewhere south called Sydney.

I don't really watch much anime, usually only follow 1 series per season. Current one being penguinhaximoutomoe. Last one being Denpa Futon-roll.

Hmm music... I only listen to VN-related songs (That's visual novels and not the country) and random j-songs i find nice.

I came across A-S why looking for a place to uhh... "try" albums and stuff in lossless :> twas quite a shame LonE died. But its only cos my Oneechwaaan and her mysterious stalker recommended me here so I decided to sign up.

Another thing you should know about me... I'm quite lazy, so I'm not even half way through the questions yet and i cbb answering them already. I shall end this with one moar... "paragraph".

Whenever I have free time I just read jp Light novels and Visual novels. Oh and stalk the hauomochikaeri irc channel. I liek imoutos, anes, but i r NOT a LOLICON kk~. that is all.

PS: @Checkmate Oh, Ignis is one of my wifes. The whole world is actually my harem, so yeah.

I only listen to VN-related songs

Surprisingly, I also mainly listen to eroge related ones, be it Soundtrack or song.

Whenever I have free time I just read jp Light novels and Visual novels. Oh and stalk the hauomochikaeri irc channel. I liek imoutos, anes, but i r NOT a LOLICON kk~. that is all.

Hmmm, same here except that it's strictly eroge only for me but I don't have the time to play any actually. Imouto and rori... plus miko = ultimate combination, but I'm fine with whoever not older than me, that excludes aneki, unfortunately. Still, rori imouto got a very special place in my heart~ (and somewhere else).

I'm single and ronery (if I don't count my Chitose Sana's dakimakura that I hugged everynight), and I plan to stay it that way, so, I don't think I'd be joining your harem...

Aaeru-desu! AzuAzu no onee-san toimasu.

Otouto no koto wa mattaku hentai desu kedo, konkara, koitsu to naka yoku narimashou ne

Welcome to ASF, Azu.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.