Guilty Crown - Lost and Isolated

Geroth

Nov 5, 2011
Hello! Here is my newest AMV I wanted to share with you! :D

It's based on Guilty Crown and I think it's safe to say that it contains some serious spoilers so be careful if you have not seen it yet ;). On the other side if you have seen it already then it should have the desired effect. I wanted this AMV to have a seriously sad atmosphere, kinda like the anime itself and I think I have managed to make it like that, still I would like to hear your comments :).

720p version is avaible so don't hesitate to use it :).

Please enjoy and comment! ;)

The video was deleted from youtube because of copyrights. Will try to get a new link asap.

The new link to download the video

Link on Vimeo (the audio seems to be off sync on this stream so don't use it, but you can download the original file in the download section)

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
A commendable job.

It was very heart-felt and heart-wrenching as you watched Inori battle and look back at Shu saying, "Sayounara, Shu".

The timing was really spot on. When it came to the heavy scenes, the drums and guitar came bursting just as heavy.

Great choice of music too. It set the right mood.

Lastly, I appreciated that you didn't utilize too many effects. The video did all the work. The music resounded in our hearts as we watched the events unfold on screen. That is a great plus.

Hope to see more from you. Keep it up!
onion_msn_smilies-12.gif

Last edited:
Thank you so much! ;) This is exactly the kind of comment I love the most, because I get to know what I did or didn't do good :). Glad you like it.

Now I just have to decide which AMV I should do next...I'm thinking about another sad video based on Code Geass or maybe something more action like with Kaze no Stigma.

Reactions: renano
Thank you so much! ;) This is exactly the kind of comment I love the most, because I get to know what I did or didn't do good :). Glad you like it.

Now I just have to decide which AMV I should do next...I'm thinking about another sad video based on Code Geass or maybe something more action like with Kaze no Stigma.

No problem. I really did like it.

If you have the clips to support the song you're choosing, whether it's Code Geass or Kaze no Stigma, they'll both do fine. Take your time and post the vid. Hope it goes well. :)

That's the best AMV I could have gotten from Guilty Crown. It touched me so much. Thanks for the share. Awesome effects you got there. Every word touched my heart. Great job! :D

I like it, nice music and good editing. It has the "desired effect" on me (>w<) Inori battle part is very effective to show the multiple sides of Inori and It's heart-wrenching.

Thanks, it's nice to hear that. Anyway, now I'm working on a Code Geass AMV and I hope it will be even better than this one :D. It has to be, otherwise I will never get some serious views :D. I wonder how those 100k+ views guys do it.

Youtube deleted my video because of copyrights, such stupidity. I will try to get the video somewhere else and provide a link when avaible.

Can you upload it somewhere else...

I have some trouble downloading it...

Here you go, I uploaded it on vimeo (CLICK). However the audio in the stream here is slightly off sync, which kinda ruins the video so I only recommend to download the original file which is avaible in the Download section (Original .AVI).

As for the first link on animemusicvideos.org I think you need to be registered on that page to download from there but after you do that you can find a whole bunch of amazing amvs there so it's definitely worth it :).

Nice amv mate - from what i watched - not a total fan of the song and never saw the anime/movie but it was good, Could tell you put a fair amount of effort into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!