[Utility] GUI for Additional Bone Modifier bonefiles : "HS Active Bones Female"

Re: GUI for Additional Bone Modifier bonefiles : "HS Active Bones Female"

There is an accessible list if you check with SB3UGS the whole skeleton... yes..
I looked also for IK bones but no success. This could improve the deformations ABM makes on the body IK balance.

There is an accessible list if you check with SB3UGS the whole skeleton... yes..
I looked also for IK bones but no success. This could help to fix the deformations ABM makes on the body IK balance.

@smoothlaunch, were you able to recover your account on HF?

I can see that your account is not in a correct state. And I will write to HongFire and Rammi to check and fix your account, if you like.

Reactions: DingoMan
Sorry for the delay. I wrote today and am now waiting for an answer from them. May be they contact you here. If I should get any instructions, I will contact you.

Reactions: smoothlaunch
Very interesting mod! I just saw this.

So if I'm seeing and understanding this right, this is basically AdjustMod on steroids? It looks like the GUI in this one is way more organized and precise. Or am I wrong and this mod and AdjustMod actually work very differently? I'm using AdjustMod at the moment but I think I'll give this one a try very soon!

Thanks for this awesome tool!

Although I would love to have sliders for individual breast bones since it gives you total control over the shape. Tweaking the values with a text editor tends to get a bit tedious and some shapes are just plain unachievable with the character maker only, especially when going for a large and saggy natural look.

Any chance you might add them?

I am thinking to add more bones but i guess i will add them when PlayHome is released.
Also want to add hand and feet fingers. And add also partial copy of bodies from one character to other. Like copy legs . Copy only body. Copy arms etc.
Let's see HollowSoul.

The Newest version isn't working on windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit

"the version of this file is not compatible with version of windows you are running.'

I tested today in x32 you are right... I use python to code.
I searched today and found this : "To produce 32 bit executables you need to install 32-bit versions of Python and cx_freeze."
I am sorry deepedia. My python env setup on x64 .
So i have to re setup another x32 env to create x32 version.
Which i can not do easily nowadays.
Maybe in next version I hope..
But as someone used win32 for years, i recommend you to use x64 which will give also HS more performance.
Thank you for informing me ..

Hello everyone, finally, i guess i found the right place to seek for a solution for my problem. The scenario is liked this, i've downloaded a fully modded HS recently with all DLCs (Of course this mod as well and other related mods), so then i put some female game cards in this location (UserData\chara\female), and when i launched the game, i found no female characters were inside the game and character maker as well. Soon when i closed the game and went back to the folder (female) to see, nothing was inside, and instead, all of the cards i put had been relocated to this location. (UserData\chara_old\etc) Been frustrated for a few weeks, searching around the Google and other forums, guess i'm having real problems in modding and reading as well. BTW, PLEASE HALPPPPP, your concern will be deeply APPRECIATED T.T THANKSSS

Hi smoothlaunch/vrl0ver, you made some of the best mods for Honey Select, are you still porting ABM over to Play Home? I guess many modders are waiting for studio since the "game" is kinda stale without it.

Reactions: espiekerella
smoothlaunch you still working on the HS version of this? There are some bones that i wish were in the app but are not so I had to go in manually with the text editor,time consuming but at least i found those bones again.

These three seem to be the same but the shape at the top of the breast is different...there are more but these are distinctly different

cf_J_Mune00_d
cf_J_Mune00_t
cf_J_Mune01_t

Oh yes, please port this to play home. I need to complete my muscular doll, and the vanilla bones are woefully lacking in precision control!

Hello guys.. I see that everyone wants "Active Bones" for PlayHome.. But unfortunately my little software is running under ABM Additional Bone Modifier for Honey Select and Creator of ABM did not release a version of it for PlayHome so it is not posible for me to make one ... As soon as ABM released for PlayHome, "ActiveBones" will run also for PlayHome...

Reactions: realsilverjunk
I can't make sense of the instructions, I have to import the files in to studio what??? and into what??? I have all the tools but I could do with some pictures or complete directories.
Also its stated HS Additional Bone Modifier is required, but it's not explained why or how or if you need to merge them or something??? I'm sorry I'm a total noob to this
I'm asuming I have to rip the .Png file?! hats designated in ''HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female'' ,then open this in your tool and somehow I should open that in a scene program so I can see what I'm chancing?

Last edited:
Hi Mands..
Simply explaining..
There are 2 ways HS store data ;
1 Is character cards
2 Is Studio files

When you create a character in studio and then save the scene.. Characters in Scene stored in Studio files. So they lose contact with character cards.
My Utility only edits Character cards.
Yes .. If you wanna edit a character in a studio card e.g. "Scene A" You should rip the characters eg "Chara A" with WaifuRipper v.2.0
Then when your scene is opened ; you should replace the character "Chara A" inside Studio with ripped "Chara A". So you can edit its bones.
Or edit them in Character maker.

Rip Characters from Scene A.
Put them in Chara Folder.
Open Scene.
Replace Scene characters with Character card characters.
Open Active Bones and open character card with it too.
Your edits in Active Bones will instantly be visible on Studio.
Or
Open ripped characters in Character maker.
Open Active Bones and open character card with it too.
Your edits in Active Bones will instantly be visible on CM.

I hope this helps..

Would like for "hair top" to have a forward and backward slider please. I see you have a "hair top depth slider", but sometimes I dont want the whole top to expand, I just want to move the whole hair forward or backwards while keeping the same shape.

Maybe do this for the bangs area to as well.

Thank you.

That is only possible if the hair rigged correctly minimaxi..
And only possible to scale as i remembered. .. scale hair in x y z direction ..
Most of mod hairs we used were not rigged right.
So we can not do it. Sliders has no effect on them...
I added all possible hair options as i remembered.
Try with default hairs.. You will see they have a lot of options...

This awesome utility, but not work on 32bit OS. If it will be working for 32 bit, you will be awesome. Tautology =) sorry, but what you do is cool

anybody know what this is?

s,cf_J_LegUp00_L,0.88,0.88,0.88
s,cf_J_LegUp00_R,0.88,0.88,0.88
s,cf_J_ArmUp00_L,0.94,0.94,0.94
s,cf_J_ArmUp00_R,0.94,0.94,0.94
s,cf_J_LegUp01_s_L,0.92,1,0.92
s,cf_J_LegUp01_s_R,0.92,1,0.92
s,cf_J_LegUp02_s_L,0.92,1,0.92
s,cf_J_LegUp02_s_R,0.92,1,0.92
p,cf_J_LegUp01_s_L,-0.005,0,0
p,cf_J_LegUp01_s_R,0.005,0,0

Ask nacho and he/she just said look it up.

Re: "HS Active Bones Female" V 0.2 : GUI for Additional Bone Modifier bonefiles :

Love the your mod, but im having an issue when creating charters in HS charter creator, my characters with HSABF enabled distorts when I load them in character creator when I want to go back and do some tweaks. The mesh hyper extends and the body part vanishes then I must exit and make sue the upper thigh is at 1.00 so it will not happen before I load it again. Am I doing something wrong? I can work around it, but is the a way to refresh the character mesh without exiting and reloading? or am I just not supposed to create my characters in hs character creator? Sorry for bothering you about it, not a big deal, just curious. It may also be some other mod conflicting with yours. Not sure, thanks for any insight on this, you are amazing!!

Re: "HS Active Bones Female" V 0.2 : GUI for Additional Bone Modifier bonefiles :

@ 0@!r0nzx You just saved me 3 hours of work. I thought I fucked up majorly while editing the bonefile for the past hours and was freaking out; but it was actually the "thighs closer or farther" option that bugs out on me. which is a shame because thats one of the major reason I installed it.

@OP are you still working on this project? if yes do you have a probable solution to the problem? And thanks for this awesome tool, its really good!

I must be a dumb ass or something. I can't get this to do anything but load it's photo. When you select a character nothing happens. Do I need to configure a file or something? I remember this works a long time ago once but I am lost now. Is the a sequence? I have tried to load a scene first. I have tried to lond the mod first. nothing changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg