Guardian RP (OOC Thread + Sign up)

Lol the trees will always have the same avi no matter what is changed so... shouldnt worry too much..~

Fixed your character about the pics Sova, sorry about that.

And for the map. I don't think I'll even be able to work any bit on it, soooo... Its either no map or a really bad one at this point. Since I don't want to keep everyone waiting too long.

『Well, Samye and Nazaka are still not done so I guess you shouldn't worry about making people wait. At least I'm okay with even a month more of waiting xD Also, I think even bad map is better than no map since it will at least help understand what is in what direction from where...』

My story has quite the number of sexual innuendos (not intended, I only realized it after finishing the story 3/4) XD

Hmm... would say probably better not to have too much of that stuff if you can?..~

Lol well more time it is..~

It's not intended as I said
It's because of the weapon and the magic >_>
(and there's no other name for the weapon)

at least it's just around.. 3-4..... I think...

I would indeed like to ask to keep that at a minimum if possible.. though if it can't be helped then well.. so be it..~
And like I said, do just take your time.

I'm not done either with the map.
That and the opening well.. I guess you can call it opening "sequence" or so... Since I'm also in control of the EX-guardians and all the neutral ones.

Everyone, I'm very sorry for my lack of attention here. >~<
School has been rather busy the last few weeks so yeah... everything has been kind of delayed for me. So sorry.

『I was already pretty busy with college, FFXIV and now my MG8 got added as well so its totally okay to be delayed xD』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html