Guardian RP (OOC Thread + Sign up)

i dont think i got the energy to do this right now...been kami lvl lazy lately....

Added Frost's character to the frontpage. (Sorry for the delay once again, school has been keeping me really busy..)

Anyway, I'll try to put the map up this week. If not, hopefully next week.

I'll wait for you to finish Sammy, but I'll probably ask everyone on their opinion on that. So that'll be more of a vote really, if we'd start once I finish the map.

And please don't expect too much from the map, after I lost it once already I haven't had much time to make it as good as the last and.. well, school.

Hmm... ill just turn in an outline of sorts and finish it laters if you finish the map...~

I do have a draft of the story in my mind already, just need to type it down and change things so it'll be easier than working on it with nothing at all

No its fine, I'm just blind and well. Didn't put it up, sorry. >x<
I'll do it right now.

『Guardian RP set is finished and now I'm ready to play ^_^』

『Btw, Mokou, I noticed that you didn't add pictures of my character and guardian to the first post... Just copy this through quote: "Silvy, Krol'"』

『Meh, no need for that, I'm too lazy to change my family tree stuff with new avas too xD』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload