Oops, I felt like an idiot now. The simple way:
Filefactory links for
ep02, 03, 05, 07, 08, 10, 16, 20, 22, 23
Creditless ED2, OP1, OP4
Picture Drama 3.25, 6.75, 9.33 and
ep8.5

Could I get a re-up of episodes 10 and 19 as well as picture drama 0.25 and 23.95, all on File factory? They are not working.

Thanks a ton in advance!

[MENTION=96985]AlbinoDragon[/MENTION]; The files are merely temporarily unavailable and will come back on their own eventually. :cheering: Please either wait until then or use the provided mirror in the meantime.

Got it.... I had been poking at these for a week with no traction and didn't realize they would *eventually* come back. I saw a couple other links that were like these came back in the last day or so. It takes a while, but does work. I know what to look for now. Still waiting for these, but knowing they will be back helps.

Thanks for your patience (and the re-ups where needed)!!

Could I get a re-up of episodes 10 and 19 as well as picture drama 0.25 and 23.95, all on File factory? They are not working.

I just gave these a check an they are now reported as "This file is no longer available due to an unexpected server error." and says they need to be re-uploaded by the owner. Looks like whatever the temporary error was has become permanent!! (:eek:

I have a few others that I'll be giving a check on here before too long so there may be more squawking from me.

I hate to be the squeaky wheel. Huge thanks in advance for this and for all you do (especially putting up with all of us!)

[MENTION=96985]AlbinoDragon[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Filefactory links for episodes 6, 7, 9, 21, 24
OP 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ED 1, 2 are down.
Could you please replace them? Thank you.

First of all, thank you corocoro for replacing the links.
However, it seems that you might have uploaded the the creditless OP and ED files instead of the normal ones. The creditless OP and ED files won't be played during an episode because their Segment-UIDs differ from the ones the main file looks for. It would be very nice of you if you could upload the correct files (unless I am mistaken of course—then let me know, please). Since you already uploaded the creditless OPs and EDs on Filefactory, you can just replace the links in this thread for those as well, since they are down, too.

I'm totally blaming the lack of dashes making things hard to read for this. Never mind that that only applies to the episodes. It's my story and I'll stick to it. :D
Also, fixed. ;)

Reactions: Krampu
There are several links offline for RG:
16 p2
05 both parts
03 both parts
20 p1
25 both
19 p2
21 both
18 p1
23 both
24 both
13 p1
14 p2
04 p2
08 p1

Replacing would be much appreciated, Admin-sama :)

And so would be non-randomized lists. >_>
[MENTION=56941]K4tana[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg