GFX Edits by KK

|♚|KK|♚|

Hello friends, I was actually going to make this thread like 1month ago but due to being busy lately I totally forgot about it, so before I forget it again here it is :P

What I Use: -PSCS6 / Deviantart

Here is one of my projects, hope you like it :)

JOQqx4xgg.png
JORxI7wkm.png
JOYR9hyAw.png

Thank you my dear friend :)

ps: I love your new set!

Thanks it's an old set that i made 4-5 months ago, i just though that i should re-freshing it by using some new style elements with extra layers mixed at the already layers of the PSD file.
Originally was this set and i thought i would have a nice base to start experimenting wit some new effects ;)

Looks great love~ Looking forward to see more ^^

/me gives a warm hug and goes back to fixing life

Thanks it's an old set that i made 4-5 months ago, i just though that i should re-freshing it by using some new style elements with extra layers mixed at the already layers of the PSD file.
Originally was this set and i thought i would have a nice base to start experimenting wit some new effects ;)

Oh nice! I time to time check your signature thread, miss seeing your sets, but I can understand why you stopped/took a break.
Looks great love~ Looking forward to see more ^^

/me gives a warm hug and goes back to fixing life

Thank you very much my sweetness!<3 Great to see you, let's talk again sometime when we both survive from all the work/life;

Wow, those looking very well done, you're getting better and better! You should further with that continue, I see pretty much potential behind...:goodtea:

Oh nice! I time to time check your signature thread, miss seeing your sets, but I can understand why you stopped/took a break.

Take your time, i haven't made new updates there other than the rendering thread.
And i will take a break because 2,5 years in past i had stopped typing or working with photoshop and as well i stopped being active here. My wrists were so much in pain every minute i was feeling numb and i felt like 1000 needles were piercing me at the hands. It took me over 9 months to recover. Taking pills each of those long month (7 days per month) more than 7 days in the long line i could have damaged my liver. But thank god i had recovered after 9 long painful months!

Wow, those looking very well done, you're getting better and better! You should further with that continue, I see pretty much potential behind...:goodtea:

Thank you my dearie! :nekopara_hug: Actually my student's encouraged me to do it :P Wish I could post it sooner though I'm glad you guys like it, and thank you for the kind words as always lol, you make me happy. :rr_love:

Take your time, i haven't made new updates there other than the rendering thread.
And i will take a break because 2,5 years in past i had stopped typing or working with photoshop and as well i stopped being active here. My wrists were so much in pain every minute i was feeling numb and i felt like 1000 needles were piercing me at the hands. It took me over 9 months to recover. Taking pills each of those long month (7 days per month) more than 7 days in the long line i could have damaged my liver. But thank god i had recovered after 9 long painful months!

Oh dear, I'm so glad you're fine now! But I will still look forward for new updates in the future :)

Thank you my dearie! :nekopara_hug: Actually my student's encouraged me to do it :P Wish I could post it sooner though I'm glad you guys like it, and thank you for the kind words as always lol, you make me happy. :rr_love:

1st: Sorry for the late reply, but my net was last night not the best...

2nd: Ah I see, that student did then a wise movement made - Well, I guess that he or she from you a A++ get will because of it...xD

3rd: And of course we love your works...!!! And, lol it wasn't a big deal...:runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/