Game keeps crashing at a certain point. Advice on how to solve needed.

BroJangles

May 12, 2015
The game is called: 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~
or in romanji: Kaa-san no Otoko ~Yajuu no You na Otoko ni Mesu no Yorokobi wo Oboesaserareru Saiai no Haha~

So allow me to explain. I originally downloaded the game from this website and it worked initially, but a little bit into the game, around the 3rd sex scene I believe, the game will suddenly crash and give me the error message that it has, "stopped working."

Since I downloaded it I thought something was wrong with the downloaded version, so I went ahead and actually bought the game. To my horror, I got the same message, at the same place in the game.

Thinking the problem may be my laptop, I downloaded the game from the website I bought it from again and ran it on my desktop which is WAY more tech-superior than my laptop and can handle the graphics, RAM, and CPU requirements no problem. It got the SAME ERROR.

I've scoured the internet for solutions to my problem, and have found none. It isn't just with this game though, I've had at least one other do the same thing, which is crash specifically at a certain point. My region and language are both set to Japan/Japanese, and the game starts up, but when I get to a certain point it just crashes.

If anyone has a solution, can point me in the right direction, or kindly just share their save data, I'd be sincerely grateful.

Reactions: fguelffstan
What's your OS? Have you installed the Japanese language pack and switched to Japanese system locale? I ask because sometimes their are bugs, even if you're using AppLocale. I never bothered with using AppLocale in the first place. I installed the official Japanese language pack for my OS (Win 7 Pro). And I change my system locale to Japanese when I play Japanese games. I've played lots of games, and I've never ran into any issues doing things this way. I guess if you're not even using AppLocale, then you could try that first. I don't know much about it, though.

Last edited:
Hello again! Thank you very much for replying, and I can't say how sorry I am for not seeing this reply sooner. I never got it to work over this month's time and I'm currently trying AppLocale to see if that will work.

Just to clarify since I didn't initially, all my settings are set to Japanese which includes the Location, Clock, Region, System Locale, and Format. So pretty much everything I know of except for the Keyboard which I may try switching if I still can't get it to work. Xp

I've tried running the program in Windows compatibility mode, and also running the program as an administrator but the same crash at the same place always happens.

I have another game that has this same problem and the only way I could even "play" it was by downloading a save by some generous person and just watching the scenes individually. It's PhantomSoft's Nakadashi AV Satsuei ~Shakkin Tsuma Haramase Onsen Ryokou Anata no Tsuma ga AV Shutsuen Shimasu~ or 膣内射精AV撮影 ~借金妻 孕ませ温泉旅行 あなたの妻がAV出演します~

*Edit: So I can't install AppLocale on my PC because an important component is missing or something like that. wtf.

Last edited:
Solved. I moved the MovieTexture.dll file out of the game's folder and it seems to be working! Don't know why that worked though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.