[English] [G-Collections] Hitomi - My Stepsister

For Fileserve, it's in a separate file (first one). For the others, it's in the main archive.
It's labeled "HITOMIML.EXE".

Okay soooooo I'm seriously getting the run around with this thing =/
I've scoured these pages and bashed my head against a brick wall for the better part of two hours and fixed quite a few issues. I don't know if the VM launcher is required but I've tried to play the game with and without it, both times getting the same message from VMLaunch:

Failure to acquire necessary data from Server.
Error Code 0x00030001

I have no idea what this means but it's driving me crazy =/ I would love, love, love to play this as I've grown quite addicted to VNs :3 Anyways, if ANYONE can help, even just the tiniest bit, that would be awesome and I would love you eternally for it <3
Thanks in advance!

I believe so. I wasn't (and am still not) entirely sure what 'copy over the crack meant' and how to go about it but I had thought that I was going about it the correct way.

I am slightly technology challenged :redface:

EDIT:
Thanks to my awesome friend, I figured out what I was doing wrong and he managed to install two games for me! :D

Last edited:
I have this game and I have a freezing issue, its semi-avoidable but.. its still fairly annoying, what happens is, it seems when the music goes to loop, it starts playing a 5 second clip of the song over and over, at this time if there is a scene switch (where the screen goes black for a second or so) the game will just lock up while using 25-50% of my cpu. (Have a quad core), only way around it so far I have seen si to save often and reload the game every few minutes.

Hmm, most games over you an option to switch the audio mode - have you tried that?

"Cant used the connected file GGD"

Anyone knows how to solve this? sorry i am new in this matter and a computer newb to boot

Solved. But now with the " Failure to acquire necessary date from Server. Error Code 0x00030001"

Last edited:
So basically i managed to mount the image on daemon tools lite, and when i click it , it prompt me to install the game which i did. The problem comes at the part when it calls me to " Insert a game disk " . I tried copying the crack " HITOMIML " to the newly created file from DAEMON Tools but it could not because of the lack of space. Now i am out of ideas :/

you're supposed to copy the crack to the game install folder and replace the original exe file with it

Make sure you copied over the crack and use that to start the game.

uh... corocoro-san... i have been playing this game for well over 2 years... and about 1 month ago cleared all CG's (well retty busy >.<) and all ending and gameplay "was" perfectly fine... until i need to do a point restore to factory format...

my problem started after i reinstalled all my games, and i wanted to check the save file was fine and try to go to one of the route.... yoko ending, hitomi, yuki... ~~ but all of them made the game crashes after the last picture of credit showing "MERCURE" sign ... i've been installing and reinstalling this game over and over again but can't find the cause of this.... of course i copied and replaced the HITOMIML.exe .... tried many UAC control, update my graphic driver, update my computer ( im using win 7 home premium anyway*)

any reasons for this??????

The game never ran 100% stable for me - at some points in the story it would often crash. For those points (it was like five lines throughout the whole game) I used the fast forward and then read them in the backlog. To be honest, that's the only thing I could advice you to try, as random crashes are hard to pin down and fix.
Other things that might work is changing the music mode or disabling it for lines that cause crashes - but again, this is in no way a guaranteed fix.

well... i will try re-clear the game without fast forward and check all the settings.... i hope some will find the fix... coz i pretty much dislike this kind of bug... lol ._.

thx anyway ^^

edit* : addition... its sucks i cant see their true ending.... AGAIN*~ Q.Q

Last edited:
erm, when im installing this game, just before it finishes, it says 'please insert the "Game Disk" and click OK.' what should i do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910