[English] [G-Collections] Crescendo

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; Can you please reupload the rapidgator links? Only the save file is still up. Thanks.

Some of the heroines' voices weren't working for me until I downloaded a Japanese torrent and placed that one's voice file into the game's install directory.

Did you get the muxic fix as well?
I don't remember there being any broken voices, but it's admittedly a few years since I played the game.

Yeah, I got the music fix. On the first page of the thread people were saying there were broken voices but then you said you packed in a fix for future versions. But it seems like there must have been an issue with said fix because voices were still broken for me when I tried last night. Only some voices, though, like Miyu's. And whenever I clicked on the voice test button, it even popped up an error about missing voices. Copying over the voice file from another source fixed everything.

Yeah, just tested it myself and the issue's definitely still there, which is beyond weird. Would you mind uploading the fixed voices file or directing me to the torrent so I can create a new, fixed-again version?

AudioFix. Tested and all working on CD version GT, loaded not from her. It old bug for games translated and Reconverted from GT. Not test on Original 3GB version. I not think it fix need.
Fix+Save

Attachments

• audioFix.rar
    82.1 KB · Views: 115
[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; do you have a fix for the voices? Some of them are not working

EDIT: Nevermind, I downloaded the Japanese version on torrent as suggested above, replaced the voice file and it's working now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.