[English] [G-Collections] Come See Me Tonight 2

is it a must for me to mount it using Daemon Tools or can I extract it with WinRar and run the setup? Does Daemon trick the game into thinking the disc is inserted, something that extracting it and proceeding to run the files can't do? Or is it already patched and Daemon just treats it as a mounted disc?

Reactions: uenchuceli
I've never tried to just extract it, but as long as WinRar recognizes the format, it should work. Test it and you'll know.

I've never tried to just extract it, but as long as WinRar recognizes the format, it should work. Test it and you'll know.
seems to be working fine. It's just like those Kira Kira files that already came unpacked in the rar archive, except when the game's an iso it has that setup exe inside.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; Can you re-upload all the rapidgator links please? Thanks. Only the save file link is still up

Greetings!

The links for the "Saves+unlocked" ONLY are broken, for both rapid gator and file factory. Could the files be reuploaded please? Thanks!

Cicero1747

I am having similar problems to another user: I have gotten all the files onto the HDD, since it would not do a proper install from the ISO, and I have overwritten the .exe file with the crack, but when I try to open, it gives me three errors, in this order:
midi files cannot play under this environment, continue? (nonsense...system can play them fine, if only through Media Player)
THEN There will be no voice or sound effects because the system does not support DirectSound, continue? (Code=1:78) (UTTER nonsense, a quick look at Dxdiag shows DirectSound is working fine)
FINALLY an actual error: Fail to open start
And it exits out of the window it was starting to open.

Running XP, 32bit, SP3. The only useful info dxdiag told me after I did a directsound test was that "my sound card does not support hardware buffering, only software," and upon using the music tab, it indeed stated that midi files are "emulated" as a hardware function. I could try to get an actual dedicated sound card instead of using the onboard one, I suppose, if that is even related.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Cicero1747

Did you mount/install from the D: drive? Some games have issues if they're installed from another drive, which is often the case with mounted images.
The other errors sound like follow-up issues stemming from a botched install.

I tried mounting it as D:, but it does the same thing: every time it runs autoplay, an ms-dos windows comes up briefly and then goes away just as quickly, regardless of which file I click on. Manually copying all files to the HDD has the same result; copying the .exe from the crack folder and then trying to run it results in the sequence of errors I listed above. Is it possible it wants an older version of directx? Hope this helps, and thank you!

Cicero1747

[MENTION=123869]Cicero1747[/MENTION]; Seems like something broke/changed in XP.
I exchanged the disc with another, working one. Try downloading the new file.

Reactions: Cicero1747

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25