[Futanari] [GapTax] 斬穿姫エクスエル (trial/demo version) English patch/translation

SaveTheData

Trusted Member
Jul 27, 2019
*Updated* [Futanari] [GapTax] 斬穿姫エクスエル (trial/demo version) English translation

Update: GapTax has put it up on their Ci-en page, or you can download it here - 斬穿姫エクスエル (Zansenki Exuer)

Hello!
I wasn't too sure whether this would be the right place to post this, but the Anime-Sharing forum didn't seem like it was.

I'm currently working on a quick translation of 斬穿姫エクスエル by GapTax. It's currently still in development, but they have released a demo/trial version, which is what I'm translating.

It's my first time actually translating something, so there may be some inconsistencies/unnatural phrases, but it should be playable.

Exuer Translation 1.jpg

DLsite Link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/annou...unique_op=af&utm_source=t.co/F6tGsKBv71?amp=1

I've currently completed translating all of the text, outside of some menu items, and now I'm currently testing it to clean up any text-wrapping errors.

I'll be posting updates on my blog.
And, you can contact me over on Twitter.

Thanks for checking out my first thread, hopefully, I should have something playable to upload in the next few days!

Last edited:
Quick update: The translation has been finished. I have contacted the creator (GapTax) about how to go about distributing it. If I don't get a response, I'll upload it here, on Rapidgator, or something like that.

Known issues with the translation:

Some menu items can't be translated, as I can't seem to find the text - It's likely I'd need the original files to translate them.
Some text that appears during on-field battles is still in Japanese - this is likely due to the version of RPG Maker, used to create the game, being in Japanese.

If there are any other translators/modders who could give me some pointers on this, I can get to translating them right-away.

Quick Update: The developer got back to me, and will be releasing the English version over on their Ci-en page after tweaking some of the things I couldn't access. So it should be out in the next few days! I'll update the OP with the link when it's up.

Update: GapTax has put the English version up on their Ci-en page.
Updated OP with a link to it.

Okay, it's been out there a day+ now, so I imagine most people who downloaded the demo/trial have already played it.
If there are any errors (besides the Japanese text during action/field battles, and that one menu item), please let me know here, or on Twitter!

I'm currently just finishing up the demo/trial of Bewitched レムリアの魔女達, which I will post up soon, but after that I should be able to move onto something else.
I was tempted to take a swing at GapTax's earlier games (Leona, or Rasia), though they've been out for some time now, so I imagine most people have already played them.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25