[Hentai game] **FTL Seed** [130927] [SAGA PLANETS] カルマルカ*サークル + No DVD + No Region

Leave the image mounted after the crack, let it know that you have the disk.

That message, I think, is a CD check. It's one time, so you don't have to mount it anymore in subsequent running, as long as your exe is cracked.

can anyone help to seed this again please ?

EDIT : done , thanks for seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Someone could help me the h-code wont hook for me. Userhook choice don't appear.

I need help how to install this....and fast!!!

finally found a way so first make sure you have the game xD
you will need Daemon Tools to make a virtual drive. Mount the ISO file that comes in the download with Daemon. DO NOT RUN THE INSTALLER. Copy all of file on the virtual drive to a file on your hard drive. Copy the new new SiglusEngine.exe plus the NoRegionLoader and put the kDays.dll into Windows, as told on the first page. run the .exe it should work then (Note: this works for Windows 8.1) not sure about 7 and below

i'm sorry checkmate, but can you please seed this game, i'm on vacation right now so i want to play this game

I have a confession to make.....when this game came out, I STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME!! I don't understand the instructions because I am stupid and yeah....*sigh*

EDIT: I wasn't stupid, My computer was just old and can't run this specific company's games

Last edited:
Hello brothers

I've been trying my best to get the game working, I finished playing Hatsuyuki Sakura some time ago so wanted to play this next.

I downlaoded all the game files with the torrent and also the:
(NoDVD Patch) AlphaROM 汎用認証回避ツール Build20121001.zip

I've installed the game and tried activating the siglus engine with noregionloader but it keeps saying I need to insert the original disk. So there were a few thigns I didn't quite understand/find/follow about the instructions here.

1. Copy the SiglusEngine.exe into the game installation directory, replacing the original one.
-I'm pretty sure only one of these .exe files exists and that's in the game file itself and you find it from the ISO-file when mounting it. Also you see it in the game installation folder when you install the game. So I'm not sure how I should fix this problem at all.

2. Copy kDays.dll into your Windows system folder: *
- There is literally no file with that name or data type. I've no idea what this means, but ofc I know which folder you want me to put one into. So what is this kDays.dll ??

3. No DVD 2: NODVD_karumaruka.rar
-The link to this is broken so ahven't been able to try it.

~Thank you for your time!~

Those instruction only apply to No DVD 2: NODVD_Karumaruka.rar.

Those instruction only apply to No DVD 2: NODVD_Karumaruka.rar.

Hello Brother

Alright then I assume the problem is with me not knowing how to sue the "Cracker". How does it work exactly along with the NoReagionLoader?
I have the cracker in the install destination folder along with SiglusEngine and NoRegionLoader.

So I click the Cracker to open, then what? I tried to open Siglus Engine with it but ti gives an error.

Thank you for your time!~~

Hello Brother

Alright then I assume the problem is with me not knowing how to sue the "Cracker". How does it work exactly along with the NoReagionLoader?
I have the cracker in the install destination folder along with SiglusEngine and NoRegionLoader.

So I click the Cracker to open, then what? I tried to open Siglus Engine with it but ti gives an error.

Thank you for your time!~~

open the Cracker.exe, and then drag and drop SiglusEngine.exe to the Cracker.exe's window, and the game will be cracked

the old SiglusEngine.exe will be renamed as SiglusEngine.exe.bak

Last edited:
open the Cracker.exe, and then drag and drop SigplusEngine.exe to the Cracker.exe's window, and the game will be cracked

the old SigplusEngine.exe will be renamed as SigplusEngine.exe.bak

Hello brother

Okay I tried this, it gives an error only when I don't cross out the middle option in the Cracker called "内存。。。"
So when I drag the game's SiglusEngine to the cracker, get some message (not an error) and right after it says I don't have the original CD again. And no change occurs to the SiglusEngine.

I can't seem to get my head around this no matter how I try. Anything I could still do/try?

Thanks!

Hello brother

Okay I tried this, it gives an error only when I don't cross out the middle option in the Cracker called "内存。。。"
So when I drag the game's SiglusEngine to the cracker, get some message (not an error) and right after it says I don't have the original CD again. And no change occurs to the SiglusEngine.

I can't seem to get my head around this no matter how I try. Anything I could still do/try?

Thanks!

that's weird, I've never got any error when cracking any SiglusEngine with the Cracker (although it might just be me)

here's how I usually do with the crack:

l38BVPON.gif

edit: just to be sure, try changing your system locale to japanese

that's weird, I've never got any error when cracking any SiglusEngine with the Cracker (although it might just be me)

here's how I usually do with the crack:

l38BVPON.gif

edit: just to be sure, try changing your system locale to japanese

Thank you for answering again!

Those are indeed the exact steps I take, and yes my locale is japanese.

I translated the chinese error message thing that I get when doing the exact steps you do in your gif there:
无法打开文件, 请确认文件没有被占用 ! = Unable to open file, please make sure the file is not occupied!

The file is occupied? As in opened somewhere? Hmm, mystery deepens.

Any advice left?

I'll still try to delete everything and start all over again, starting with the initial zip. files.

Thanks!

Hello brother

I'm back. I managed to crack the SiglusEngine. But only after temporarily moving it to an empty folder and doing it there. It created the SiglusEngine.exe.bak there. But after moving it back to the installation folder and double clicking SiglisEngine. This time it says I need the kDays.dll.

kDays.dll apparently is only available from the "No DVD 2: NODVD_karumaruka.rar" that has it's download link broken.

Could someone please fix the link or send me "No DVD 2: NODVD_karumaruka.rar" directly?

And huge thanks for assisting me with this!

Hello brother

I'm back. I managed to crack the SiglusEngine. But only after temporarily moving it to an empty folder and doing it there. It created the SiglusEngine.exe.bak there. But after moving it back to the installation folder and double clicking SiglisEngine. This time it says I need the kDays.dll.

kDays.dll apparently is only available from the "No DVD 2: NODVD_karumaruka.rar" that has it's download link broken.

Could someone please fix the link or send me "No DVD 2: NODVD_karumaruka.rar" directly?

And huge thanks for assisting me with this!

Nevermind!

Found kDays.dll suddenly next to my zip. files of this game. I could swear it wasn't there before.... ;D

Oh well, thanks for the help and for the game! :D

i have a problem normal install use crack but it show this massage

settec
A debuuger has been found runnig in yous system
please, unload it from memory and restart your program

how to fix it

You may check and temporary disable with autoruns.exe, foreign programs, services, drivers and shell intregration tools that start when your windows start and find the culpript; be careful with that program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?