From the Eyes of Madmen

おぎくも

lvl ∞: Lolicon Dullahan
Elite Member
Jul 20, 2012
heys so yea~ imma writing this i started this out somewhere else but while im writing a couple others this is the one i feel most comfortable with so i decided to make it the one i put up (not that its the best one i just like it the best) if you read and like it then just ask me to post the others and i will i guess i aint done much but i just kinda wanted to post what ive currently got and will continue to do so so plz give me any type of advice you see fit~ imma gonna put it in spoilers since i dont like making the pages go real far down and whenever i write more ill just post it in a new spoiler

CH 1 JOEY DEVEDY

Hello everyone my name is Joey Devedy, 23 years old, and it appears as though a zombie apocalypse has occurred.
I say it ‘Appears’ as such because I haven’t actually seen and confirmed it with my own eyes and, as such, don’t wish to jump to any hasty conclusions.
Still the phone call I got from my mother saying not to leave the house and the subsequent screams of terror such as ‘NOOO~!’ and ‘DON’T EAT ME!!!’ seem to be good evidence to come to such a conclusion even if she wasn’t able to fully explain before seemingly being…well you get the picture.
It may seem like I’m uncaring, talking about all this in such a casual way but make no mistake, I’m pretty much devastated right now, after all, thanks to all this zombie crap and such the game I’ve been waiting for to come out next month is most definitely going to be cancelled after all.
Anyway all that doesn’t have much to do with me…yet at least.
So far my electricity is still running and although the TV doesn’t have any channels anymore I can still play my games on it.
The apartment I’m in is quite large, as should be expected with how high the rent is.
The kitchen is to the left of the living room and, strangely enough, the door leading to the hallway is inside of it, yes the entrance is inside the kitchen whoever thought this up must have been on drugs, not that I really care. The living room has a large couch in the center with a very large 65 inch HDTV sitting in front of it with a blank screen, and behind the couch is an entrance to a small hallway where the rooms to the bathroom and bedroom can be found.
Unfortunately while I do have a window, on the right hand side of the couch, opposite the kitchen, there is a building standing right next to it and, as such, only gives me a plain view of bricks, they should really cut the rent down because of that but the managers here are cheap skate pricks.
At the moment the zombie apocalypse has been ongoing for 1 week, or more specifically, nine days.
I am currently sitting on my couch enjoying a recently heated TV dinner which is packed with chicken, asparagus, macaroni & cheese and mashed potatoes.
It tastes quite average.
After finishing my food I get up from the couch and throw away the now empty package before retracing my steps and once again sitting on the couch.
For the last few days boredom has been setting in at an alarming rate no doubt thanks to the fact that I’ve beaten every game I own and have nothing else to do.
This is what led me to the question of whether or not I should leave the apartment and brave the walking dead outside my door.
On one hand I still have plenty of food as I tend to stock up so I don’t have to leave the apartment any more than I have to and on the other hand I am extremely bored and as one of my most favorite lines goes ‘you can punch me you can kick me you can even kill me but whatever you do, don’t. Ever. Bore me.’ And so I decided to leave.
Having made my decision I rummaged around for a backpack and after finding one proceeded to fill it with bottles of water and food that wouldn’t go bad or stale after being out too long, along with a baseball bat that’s been sitting in the corner of the room since I was in my last year of high school.
After finishing all my preparations to leave I took one last glance at the apartment I would most likely never set foot into again and felt strangely apathetic. No, I suppose that would be strange for most people but for me this is how I am with just about everything so I guess, for me specifically, this is normal.
Turning the knob of the door I opened it with a small creak and stepped into the hall which was covered in blood but had nobody in sight and then shut the door behind me and, as a force of habit I suppose, locked it before continuing down the hallway towards the elevators.
I would have gone down the stairs but I figured that It would be bad if I ran into a group of zombies wandering them and was unable to go back up or jump down quick enough when I don’t even know just what type of moving habits they may have, for instance do they walk slow like in those old black and white movies? Or are they fast runners like in the newer ones?
It was with these thought in mind that I pressed the button to call the elevator and waited for the elevator to open. The moment it did a greatly disfigured man with his lower jaw missing and eyes that resembled that of a fish appeared before me and, after a moment of taking me in, jumped at me with a garbled yelp and slammed his mouth onto my head.
I stood there for a moment as his tongue swiped over my face as if savoring a morsel and let out a disgusted “yuck...” not really being thankful for the fact that he, missing his lower jaw, was unable to bite me before pushing him off and subsequently bashing his head in a few times with my bat before continuing on into the elevator, wiping my face off and promising to myself to be more careful in the future.
It seems that while I may have had my doubts about there really being an apocalypse I wasn’t very surprised to find that it was true. Perhaps I actually hoped that it was true that way life would get livened up a bit, it’s not like I had anyone that I really cared about and I didn’t really hang out with anyone to begin with so even if I was the last person on earth to not be a zombie it wouldn’t really bother me I suppose, though it would be a pain to find food if it’s not being made for me any longer.
after the elevator reached the bottom and opened up I could see into the lobby where 2 zombies were currently

Unfortunately while I do have a window, on the right hand side of the couch, (comma bothers me) opposite the kitchen (not sure of you need the part at the end either?), there is a building standing right next to it and, as such, only gives me a plain view of bricks, (comma splice?) they should really cut the rent down because of that but the managers here are cheap skate pricks.
Ehh well idk something about that just bothered meh...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.