Fortune Arterial

A post to say that I'm still alive.

Bad news, I am extremely busy and not as free as before. If nothing changes soon, I won't be able to release the next route in a few months. Worse news, apart from a few ASF admins who occasionally help, all other staff members have quit and this is now officially a one-man project.

Anyway, I already started working on the next route. My free time is scarce but I'm dedicating most if not all of it to the project. Don't give up on me!

P.S. Stop asking me when Erika route will be release. =P

Don't worry Frank. I know this is hard but I don't mind wait months until is ready. I know you're doing your best so take your time. Regards.

hey can you mirror the new english patch... to mediafire or fileswap
cuz i try download it and it always error at 20% and the download going back to 0% if I resume it....

A post to say that I'm still alive.

Bad news, I am extremely busy and not as free as before. If nothing changes soon, I won't be able to release the next route in a few months. Worse news, apart from a few ASF admins who occasionally help, all other staff members have quit and this is now officially a one-man project.

Anyway, I already started working on the next route. My free time is scarce but I'm dedicating most if not all of it to the project. Don't give up on me!

P.S. Stop asking me when Erika route will be release. =P

dont worry man... as long the project still going..... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi [MENTION=32079]handi7a[/MENTION];

Really sorry about that. I don't know if the problem is on our end. Checkmate will be able to provide a better answer for you.

Could you try using a download manager? Or if you already are could you try again later?

[MENTION=32079]handi7a[/MENTION];

Can you please try to download the pack with a download manager, such as Internet Download Manager or Orbit ?

thanks for the reply...
but I already using IDM as my downloader....
I just downloaded a anime and the download fine...
and try to download the english patch again its give me error....
hmmmm could I remember it says like this "The file corrupt because the server sent unmatched file"
maybe I can provide SS...

this is the SS

1264422-SHBF0CF.png

and then it shows like this

1264428-QUJMWSG.png

Last edited:
Please note that the link are dynamically generated and is only valid for 60 minutes. If you pause the download after the 60th minutes from the moment you visit the site, you have to visit the site again for another download link.

You can still resume the said file easily by right click on the file in IDM, and then click "Refresh Download addresses"

IDM should take you to the download page again, where you can get another download link, and resume where you left off.

Please let us know if that works for you or not. If this really fail, we will need both a PING and a Traceroute to otz.0rz.ca so that we can solve the issue.

Last edited:
Please note that the link are dynamically generated and is only valid for 60 minutes. If you pause the download after the 60th minutes from the moment you visit the site, you have to visit the site again for another download link.

You can still resume the said file easily by right click on the file in IDM, and then click "Refresh Download addresses"

IDM should take you to the download page again, where you can get another download link, and resume where you left off.

Please let us know if that works for you or not. If this really fail, we will need both a PING and a Traceroute to otz.0rz.ca so that we can solve the issue.

Arghhh!! no luck.... i just do what you suggest but still no luck...
it still gave me a same error like the SS before....
can you do somethin? like mirroring it....
I just try again over 20 time... it just suck... waste my quota...

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm having a bit of trouble with the english patch. What happens is that all the text dissappears, i mean f.e. you can read the menu, the configuration and that stuff in english but within the game i just hear their voices and i don't even see japanese text...and ofc english neither. The box is just empty.

Anyone having the same problem? Y_Y

Hi there [MENTION=39794]zagoskin[/MENTION];. I vaguely recall someone else having the same problem.

Can you see Japanese text before applying the patch?

Now that you mention it, I uninstalled the patch and ran the game without it and there is no japanese text for the dialogues either. I'm sorry for the confusion. The only text i can see is in the main title and the system configuration window.

[MENTION=39794]zagoskin[/MENTION]; Sorry for late reply. I was thinking what could have caused this.

Hmm it's very likely that the problem is in your OS. It's like your Windows can't find the font the game uses. I'm still not sure though.

Does your Windows have a font named MS Gothic installed?

Last edited:
It's ok if you take a minute, most people have better things to do i guess haha

What is actually funny is that i don't have the font you mentioned. I'll download it and see how it goes. :)

Do i need that one for both versions or just for the patch?

EDIT: I dled MS gothic but the problem persists...meh i'm kindda sad right now :(

Last edited:
You have installed the font and it still doesn't work? Hmm... =|

This might be a silly question but have you changed the regional settings in the control panel to Japanese? And can you run other games fine?

Will be thinking of other reasons why you can't play it.

Questions are never silly, maybe answers can be.

And the answer is no, i have my normal regional settings.

EDIT: i remember i made a whole cleanup to my PC, i'll try reinstalling most of the japanese stuff to see if that helps.

Frank, how is it going the translation? I really like this game and your work is absolutely awesome. It's a shame I don't know japanese, if I could I'd help you a lot. Keep the good work XD.

Frank, how is it going the translation? I really like this game and your work is absolutely awesome. It's a shame I don't know japanese, if I could I'd help you a lot. Keep the good work XD.
Hi, juan. I simply have been busy. I can't afford to make a release every month anymore.
Anyway, I won't quit just when I'm working on my favorite route. ^^

Man, if I wasn't a college student, I would sure love to help.
If I was a high school student, I'm sure I would be dedicated.
It pains me when I have the knowledge to help, but I can't since I'm busy.
But I do respect those who are doing their best translating eroges.
I know it's hard work since I've done it before.
I'll be cheering you guys. Good luck.

hey hatsuyuki, was wondering what your thoughts are on something like this? http://annot.me

http://puu.sh/25YxB
http://puu.sh/25Fuz

with Visual Novel Reader, you just play the game, and when you reach a line you want to translate, u type the line into the bottom text field, press enter and it's recorded into the cloud and becomes available instantly for every1 else. There's also an editor window where you press 'Improve' on other ppl's lines and you can type in your improvement. the point is it's open structure, no commitment, it's designed for ex-translators who dont have the time or the zealousness to put down their name for a project (and cannot promise anything even if they did).

btw that text field is size adjustable, u can overlay it over the JP text and change its transparency to 0% to make it appear at the bottom.

there's a guide here: http://sakimichi.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/how-to-translate-visual-novels-without-hacking/

Hi again Frank. I have a question. Are you gonna upload a video about Haruna or Erika' route like you did with Kiriha or will you wait until the route is ready and then post the patch?

Nice work Frank, See ya ^^

Hi again Frank. I have a question. Are you gonna upload a video about Haruna or Erika' route like you did with Kiriha or will you wait until the route is ready and then post the patch?

Nice work Frank, See ya ^^

Hi again juanny.

I had thought about it but decided not to. Don't have as much time as before lately. I want to stay focused only on translation and not delay it any further.

Hopefully a release soon!

Hi Frank, if I see a small error like a question mark missing...is it worth to mention it or not? I've been thinking about that and I don't know if changing something in a route takes a lot or not...

Hi Frank, if I see a small error like a question mark missing...is it worth to mention it or not? I've been thinking about that and I don't know if changing something in a route takes a lot or not...

Please report me every error you find no matter how small it is. I'll make sure to fix it.

Hey Frank, how is it going? I'm waiting for the next update with great enthusiasm. I couldn't find the error, I think it was my fault, maybe I read too fast some of the lines. I think it was in the branching, speaking with Erika but I missed that question mark or something. Anyways, when do you think one of the routes will be ready? On June maybe? Keep the good work ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷